April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: The Shades concert held  (Read 2710 times)

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
The Shades concert held
« on: 18 April, 2011, 12:57:02 am »
Thanks to Achazia and everyone who participated and helped out. Was great fun!

Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Achazia

• Songsmith of Xibalba
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/achazia74
Re: The Shades concert held
« Reply #1 on: 18 April, 2011, 01:08:06 am »
Well It was awesome.. Cannot say more.. And it was lovely to see so many peopel coming into our housing area.!

The event went better than expected.. I got many lovely tells during teh event..here are a few:

[21:43] Essy: I am here hun, i have my raid group waiting for me but i told them friends were more important than some raid :)
(Hugs sweet Essy. You know how much this means for me. So touching you came.As I know how much you love the raids)

[22:56] Baylenadan: Grats hun*hugs* for your playing nice improvisations

[22:56] Fuin: *cuddles tight* absolutely magikal, thank so much x

[22:57] Giselle: You represented this story in a way that Turbine will never be able to

[22:51] Himwen: Thanks for a lovely show :)

[23:29] Lilifled: thank you, it all came together wonderfully

[22:51] Nephin: thank you and your group so much for the evening, wonderful story and amazing music as always. once again worth the travel from Snowbourn;) looking forward to the next concert:) take care and good night:) *bows*

[23:35] Rowana: Thank you and your kinfolks for a lovely evening from everyone in the Order!

[22:54] Sereor: Very nice concert you put up again :) Thank you for the lovely evening with The Shades. Tell my regards to the others aswell.

22:55] Wulfain: It wasn't only music.. thanks for such an awesome night.

Hullo!

Just a short greeting from the Shire to say how much we loved the musical story tonight! It was really grand! Oh, the story was a bit sad for us hobbits, but those sweet tunes more than made up for it. And them dancers. And them firebreathers. and... well, yes! Grand! Grand is the word for it!

- Lina

PS: Miss Rowana was most impressed with the lad playing the cowbells.

((OOC: Hah, I wondered if you would be able to pull it off, but really great work from all involved! You stretched the game mechanics to the max there, and it payed off magnificently!

Well this were only a few :) But as you see :) People seemed to loved it :D

THANK YOU SHADOWS/SHADES
Another successful event! perhaps the one I am most proud of, since we worked hardest for it.. And the outcome were brilliant..
Special thanks to Abergar, Mugendo, Lilifled and Eo and WM.. Padme and ofc everyone in The Shades + Morbeleg as saving angel :)

PS: Is always interesting to know the amount of people present. I have comfirmed it was 100 inside Shades kinhouse at somepoint. Just on the pic Bullborn posted i can count 90  people. Many hobbits here :D Is one of the largest events after Celondim. But perhaps the most prettiest one!!
*HUUUGS *
« Last Edit: 18 April, 2011, 01:26:59 am by Achazia »

Playing both LOTRO and TSW at the moment.

binomial-cheese