Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: (SWTOR) Infinus Written Application  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Infinus

• Lurker
(SWTOR) Infinus Written Application
« on: 18 February, 2012, 04:05:04 pm »
APPLYING FOR: PVE/RP Empire (Trask Ulgo)

ABOUT YOU:

Name: Luke Knockton

What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: None right now, in the past i've played most of the major MMORPG's, mostly an avid ex-warcraft player.

A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): Football and Rugby, reading and watching film, socializing. I am also a University Student so studying I guess too :P

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Infinus

Class: Sith Warrior

Spec: Juggernaut

Level: 28

Professions: Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Extremely varied due to being a student, but mostly each day around 2-5 hours. (Can be more if I have free time)

Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I was interested in playing a force user as my first class, and playing an in-demand role in groups. I chose Empire because I found the lore to be more interesting. I chose the professions I selected because they seemed to fit with my class the best.

Do you have an alt on either our Republic or Empire server?: No, but i'd be interested in joining the Rep PvP server.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!): Not at the moment, I have used mostly Vent in the past, but i'd be happy to use Teamspeak.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: No, not in The Old Republic.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: So far extremely good, i'm a massive Star Wars fan, and I love the gameplay, and story.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: I mostly love going through the story right now, although socializing and group play in the flashpoints are also great fun.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): Squishling recruited me, but I have no friends in the guild, no.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: MoX seems to be the guild that offers the best a guild can, with extremely well established features and big aspirations for end game.

What type of guild are you looking for?: A social guild in which I can enjoy levelling in a friendly environment and look to break into end-game if I am good enough and have the time.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?: No. :)

Hope that's okay. :)

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Re: (SWTOR) Infinus Written Application
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2012, 04:10:00 pm »
Welcome to MoX, Infinus, and thank you for writing a nicely detailed application. I certainly look forwards to getting to know you.

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and in turn allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are up, should you wish to become a full member, please start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Additionally, if you have any alts you would also like invited into the guild, be sure to ask an officer ingame.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 18/02/12

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: (SWTOR) Infinus Written Application
« Reply #2 on: 18 February, 2012, 08:29:45 pm »
Welcome Infinus and hope to see you ingame soon!

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-