May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Inot - Rogue WoW  (Read 1179 times)

Offline inot

• Lurker
Inot - Rogue WoW
« on: 17 February, 2010, 11:43:47 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Inot
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol EU
Professions: LW/Skinning (will probably drop it for JC)

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yep.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Ofcourse, what matters is killing bosses.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Weekdays, 19h-01h, except Friday (got orchestra). Weekends, 11h-01h+.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Definitely.
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? I've been in Deliverance (Lightning's Blade EU), on the TBC, where i raided the whole content, server 1st.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&cn=Inot

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.
I've raided all the current content, except Algalon, and ICC10/25 after Saurfang.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
I'm currently using 51/18/2 Mutilate, since it's proven in Elitist Jerks, to be the best Mut spec available atm. I think it's important to have a few more Combat rogues than Mutilate Rogues in a guild, because Combat, while not being much behind in pure DPS, is a lot better in interrupted fights, since they don't need much preparation to start dishing damage, and in fights where adds need to be burned down quickly, since they have very good CDs. Unfortunately, i've been having bad luck finding a solid OH to be a good Combat rogue.

Gear:
This is what may kill my application, and I'm aware of it. My gear lacks in some slots. This is mostly due to the fact that I've been playing my rogue for about a month, now. Even though I've already raided almost all of the current content with him, there's only so much luck I can have. It would be very good for me to be part of a nice ICC10 group, so I could upgrade some of my left behind gear. I know you guys aren't probably looking for this kind of member, and I perfectly understand.

Guild:
I'm looking for a good guild. A guild that wants to progress. A guild with mature people that understand that they have to have a little bit of commitment to this game for things to work well. I've raided a lot with a server-first guild in TBC, so I'm very used to the raider life. Atm I have a job that doesn't give me so much freedom as I used to have back in the days, so a guild like MoX, that raids 3x a week but still maintains a professional view would be perfect for me.

WoW:
My goal in WoW is to experience all the available content. I wanna face Arthas, as I've faced Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan and KJ. Those were the fights that payed off all the hard work my old guild used to have for months. I plan to play for the next year, at least. I wanna continue with my raiding life in Cataclysm.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
As I've said, i've raided a lot in TBC with my Lock Inot (Lightning's Blade EU). I cleared all the content, and I learned to love raiding. I went to the Army, so I had to stop playing WoW. I came back a few months ago, and my friend's guild (Corruption) was needing Paladins at the time, so I leveled one. My work times didn't allow me to be in a very active guild like Corruption, so I tanked and healed Ulduar and ToC with a guild called Safari in my old server Burning Steppes EU. Me and my friends decided to come play with some IRL friends in Grim Batol, and I had a low level Rogue here, so I decided not to waste money and lvl it, since i've always wanted to be a PvE Rogue. I've been here for about a month now, and I've tried my best to equip my Rogue and make it ready to join a raiding guild.
Bottom line is: I know my Rogue is probably not equipped for your level, but I'm a very good and commited player, who is always ready with the latest knowledge on boss encounters, new speccs, new equipment, and pretty much everything happening on WoW. If you want a player that pays in the long run, give me a chance.

I totally understand if you don't have a spot for me, and if so, I wish you guys the best of luck in beating the latest encounters. Cheers!

tl;dr: used to raid a lot in TBC, changed server, rerolled Rogue, gear sucks, experienced and commited player, give me a trial plox.
« Last Edit: 17 February, 2010, 11:44:50 pm by inot »

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Inot - Rogue WoW
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2010, 05:26:18 pm »
nice application m8, talk to me in-game and we shall see.

binomial-cheese