May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW - Avengius Social/pvp app  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Neltharious

• Lurker
WoW - Avengius Social/pvp app
« on: 18 October, 2012, 06:32:56 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Social/PvP

Name: Alexander

What other games apart from WoW do you play?: League of Legends, Assassins Creed.

A bit about yourself: Im a 23 year old guy from Denmark. I am educated Bricklayer, currently unemployed so got plenty of sparetime on my hands to play WoW. Been playing wow for years since the first Beta, recently came back from a 6 month break inorder to play the new Pandaria Content.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Avengius/simple

Character name: Avengius

Class: Paladin

Spec(s): Retri/Holy

Level: 90

Professions: BS/Mining

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Ehh hard to say, depends on the mood and the time. But i estimate. Atleast 24-35 hours aweek, mainly between 15-24.

What high level alts do you have?: 85 Warrior, 85 shaman, 85 hunter, 80 warlock. 80 Rogue, 80 preist.

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: Well, I played paladin in TBC and in WoLK up untill i was hacked then I rolled rogue and various other classes since. But decided to play paladin again because I missed it and I like the Idea of a Plate wearing holy knight :P

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!): Atm I dont have TS installed but that can easely be fixed.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Haste: Was invited the instant I logged into my character, and just deciced to stick around for the perks until I found a guild I liked.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
All Vanilla Content,
All TBC Content,
All Wrath Content,
Not alot of Cata, mainly raidfinder.

If you apply for PvP:

- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): Stone Guard: Vanilla, Challenger : season 1.

- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Sure

- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: 2x Dreadfull gladiator 4x Crafted Contender so far.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: PvP, do Oldschool content with my friends, Raidfinder, heroics, maybe raiding if the opportunity appears. :)

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Segev, Chromatic, Szmere, Wakatanka and Ashes, if they can do that lol XD

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I want tp join MoX inorder to play with my friends, Simple as that :) there isnt an awful lot more to it really :) Have a blast with my friends, get to know some new people.

What type of guild are you looking for?: The Friendly kind. A guild where you can ask a question ann actually get a decent answer :)

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes R&U

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Im a good stable guy who can bring a laugh to the lot if the mood is low. :) I think thats pretty much it :P