Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Planetside 2 Application - AlexGam3r  (Read 2954 times)

Offline AlexGam3r

• Lurker
Planetside 2 Application - AlexGam3r
« on: 25 January, 2016, 01:29:15 am »
Name: Alexandre

What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: I play GTA V, FIFA, CS:GO (occasionally).

A bit about yourself: First of all, i am new on PC Gaming. Until now i have being a "console peasant" (:P), living on the world of the 30fps gaming. Someone opened my eyes and made me join the PC community. Anyway i am learning to play this game and i am loving it so far. I am level 10 now, almost 11, but i think a play in an acceptable way and i think i can help.

Character name: AlexGam3rPT

Main Class: Infiltrator (mostly)

Battlerank: 10

What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?
In game i try to support my team as an infiltrator (i try to snipe enemies from distance). So i spend my certs mostly on Infiltrator class. I also like to use Heavy when my team wants some infantry to help capturing a enemy base or when the location doesn't have good covers to snipe. I don't use vehicles, i usually play on foot.

How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
During the week i can only play between 19:00 and 0:00 and o weekends i can play between 12:00 and 0:00.

MoX Essencials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? : Yes i do.

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: Yes, i agree.

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications. I already took care of it :).

Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): No, never.

Important:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class? I chose Infiltrator because i like to play sneaky and giving headshots from long range.

Certification: I certed armor and and atachments for my Infiltrator and Heavy and i have the AMS and the Squad Beacon.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Well kind of. I have a friend that have been already a member and that is trying to rejoin MoX.

Why do you want to join MoX?: I have a friend that has already been a member and he told me good stuff about you guys and i got interested.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Ok, i am looking for a guild that know how to play as a team and that makes their infantry feel that they are really on a Battlefield.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: Well i want to achieve a high rank and feel that i know exactly what i am doing. I want to know that i am contributing to my team positively.

Additional Information: One more thing, as i am new on PC Gaming, it might be hard for me to answer certain questions about the pc's themselves :p. Sorry if that looks newbie :D.

« Last Edit: 25 January, 2016, 09:54:03 pm by AlexGam3r »

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: Planetside 2 Application - AlexGam3r
« Reply #1 on: 25 January, 2016, 01:26:15 pm »
Hi, thanks for joining us! our next outfit night is Tuesday, so please PM PirateCat and I can get you added to the outfit.

binomial-cheese