May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Azuen - 70 rogue  (Read 1988 times)

azzy

Azuen - 70 rogue
« on: 04 November, 2007, 06:27:53 pm »
Nick: Azuen(azzy)
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Server: Grimbatlol
Professions: eng/bs
/played (type it in WoW): 73 days(26 days lev 70) + 100 days on my mage 'alt'

Do you have Teamspeak?
(voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): I do but my Mic of current is a bit messed up

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?: I will be if it is required

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: im a semi hardcore player, id say i play from at least 3pm to past midnight on the days i can play
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?: If i am avilable to play that day then i will be on for the whole raid unless somthing comes up(family matters etc) but i forsee no problems
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?: Since TBC just some pvp/kara guilds most of witch broke up

My mage on Frostmane i have completed: Kara - gruul- void+alar+solarian (Kael phase3), Hydros - lurker and thats it for ssc but i have been in an vashj raid and i know what to do

Armory link(Note i might be loged out in pvp gear so i will give you my pve stats to check when i wear it on log out): Link here

PVE STATS:
41/20/0 build
149 hit rating( 9.45% chance)
1513 AP
24.42% crit

Resistance gear of note:
None

Are you attuned to Karazhan?: I am

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
I pvp alot, and dont always have the time to farm so i picked a spec that i could use for both PVE and PVP, i love mutilate combat - It has great pvp damage, and pve DPS is alot
making it one of the best universal spec's for a rogue imo

Gear:
I alot of pvp gear along with some random epics from kara and 2/5 T4 for the set bonus - While pvp is certainly not the best for raiding the gear i have works out quite well in a pvp enviroment, the set's i use compliment my build quite wel(would love my offhand to be slower though)  and im actively working on my gear every day.

Guild:
A friend of mine (Gunkata) Recomended you all, saying your a nice english/mixed lot and doing quite well in pve..  i spoke to one or two of your members and they where understanding and mature so you fit the playstyle i want to live in.

WoW:
to have fun and laughs mainly, i will keep playing as long as theres a pvp scene and i have some people to have fun with

Additional Information:
i come as i am and i dont bullshit, im straight to the point and just want to have a good time.. when i sign for raids unless theres a circumstance i really cannot make it i come.. i bring the pots and i try to grind alot so i have the money for repairs.

Most guilds are full on rogues and i understand if MoX is aswell, But if you have space for a trial i will prove to you im a fast learner and im here to stay(No guild jumping!)

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Azuen - 70 rogue
« Reply #1 on: 04 November, 2007, 08:57:32 pm »
Thanks for your application but we are currently filled up on rogues.

Good luck finding another guild
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.

binomial-cheese