Public > The Shades Schedule

The Shades concert: ' A winter night'

<< < (2/2)

Riviel:
What a night!

I just wanted to say a huge thanky you to everyone for making this night so special. =)

Thank you Achazia for the beautiful music, you are the heart behind all these events.

Thank you Abergar for a wonderful story which really captured the whole audience and took them away for a little while!

Thank you Thaumatur for great coordination.

Thank you all the Shades for playing the amazing music.

Thank you all the Shadows for being there and for a fantastic after party. =) It was fantastic to see so many of you online last night.

And thanks to everyone for coming, for cheering, for being there and sharing this lovely evening. =)

Thank you Shadows, you are the best! =D

~ Riviel

Essy:

--- Quote from: Aduilas on 12 December, 2011, 01:02:17 am ---I got a picture for you here, Essy..

Some hobbit wanted a bit of spotlight and jumped in front of the camera.. :)

The rest of my pictures can be seen here: LINK

--- End quote ---

Thanks Adu, awesome pictures btw!  Just one question remains, in picture 54 where the hell is that dirty little bugans (i.e. skippo) hand going......

Achazia:
lol!! aww how cute :D
Think I will make a little video of that concert..With Abergars story and comments.. :D I think it would be nice with only still pictures.. see what I can do :)

Aduilas:

--- Quote from: Essy on 12 December, 2011, 05:19:06 pm ---
Thanks Adu, awesome pictures btw!  Just one question remains, in picture 54 where the hell is that dirty little bugans (i.e. skippo) hand going......

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure i don't want to know the answer.. It can't be good when Skippo is involved..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version