March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: My final words  (Read 13637 times)

Offline Valcar

• 33. Friends of The Shadows
  • Noobler
    • http://
My final words
« Reply #20 on: 26 November, 2009, 05:23:12 pm »
kk Gul i can top that here is my comment reposted in you native  tongue

Jeg kan forstå noen av grunnene til avreise, vil du bli savnet av meg. Jeg har gjort noen gode venner i alliansen siden jeg begynte du å bli en av dem. Ta vare på alle fremtidige endevours.

Val

Offline Essy

• Regular
    • Phoenix Legion
My final words
« Reply #21 on: 26 November, 2009, 06:11:08 pm »
I really hope you got someone Norwegian to do that for you, i've tried the google translater and trust me Val it never works.....  

But *hugs* Eovina i got my very own translater to read it to me

Offline Remaglar

• Noobler
My final words
« Reply #22 on: 30 November, 2009, 07:54:00 pm »
I was very uncertain if I should show myself in this thread, or if that would be rather negatively perceived, but ... yes, I should.

Gul, you have been a comrade, in the best sense of the word. I may not have always been the greatest fan of your manners, but you've been someone to go through thick and thin with. We've never been BFF, we rarely shared long private conversations, but we've been similarly obsessed with things, and that alone, I think, allowed us to understand each other better than anyone else at times. I can't think of an example now, but I remember more than once thinking "yep, he's being an ass, but what he just said is so true!". And if all this sounds like roses with spikes - well, it is; I'm not going to paint you a saint because you quit, I'm going to say you've been a great pal despite not being a saint. And I'm never going to forget out Balrog 6-man kill, the two evenings of trial and error, and everyone helping out (in short and long term), and then we did it, we dropped it, we deafened Essy with our celebratory screams, and then we learned that you are, in fact, a big, cuddly teddy-bear inside, a fact kept secret until Essy revealed it in this thread

And if it means anything to you: you, and a particular thing you said about tanking, have, more than anything or anyone else, inspired me to go into tanking myself - a choice I'm very much enjoying right now.

So, keep your head above the water, and your shield in front of your .. soft parts. They say paths always cross twice in life. Who knows, one day we might cross again!

/salute
« Last Edit: 30 November, 2009, 07:54:42 pm by Remaglar »
My name is Rem, and I'm a Night-Elf Warrior.

Offline Mugendo

• Noobler
My final words
« Reply #23 on: 01 December, 2009, 01:10:09 pm »
Quote from: Caness
I really hope you got someone Norwegian to do that for you, i've tried the google translater and trust me Val it never works.....

But *hugs* Eovina i got my very own translater to read it to me

Did it translate to "Can I have your stuff ???"

Offline Achazia

• Songsmith of Xibalba
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/achazia74
My final words
« Reply #24 on: 23 April, 2010, 07:23:24 pm »
I just notice that this was the top post here. hehe. So I didn't have to bump it at all ! I just wanna say : Is good to have you back  ..
« Last Edit: 23 April, 2010, 07:27:01 pm by Achazia »

Playing both LOTRO and TSW at the moment.