Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Sariza applying for MoX (WoW)  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Dira

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
  • It's a new Salfath every day.
Sariza applying for MoX (WoW)
« on: 09 July, 2009, 12:12:24 am »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Sariza (I came up with this nick around 7-8 years ago while playing diablo 2)
Class: Rogue
Level: 74
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Engi / Mining (450 both)
/played (type it in WoW): 29days 22h

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
Due to failing motherboard I do not have a microphone (works fine otherwise -.-). But teamspeak is np also have a pair of ears!

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? As long as it is an improvement  

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Atm as I have no work (study again this fall) I play from 12:00-05:00 around that time normally.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Atm I am not focusing on raids.
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Left a lvling guild today hoping to get to join you  

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Sariza

Resistance gear of note: Not rly <D

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell: Not much raiding experience from those.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: Atm Combat specced. 5/46/13.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

vigor, sinister strike, Blade fury, Adrenaline Rush, Ghostly strike are what I am desire the most thats why my talents are placed like this. Any input or help in any way is welcome!

This is what I am aiming for atm
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#fhe0oZGxNdMcxorubMRZxbcd

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

My head & Trinkets are ok. Need better weaps atm. lvl 80 gear I haven't rly thought about tbh  

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

I am looking for a friendly guild where respect and having a good time are key features.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Main goal is to have fun. Get good gear and be able to get somewhere in the game. I would love to in a not to distant have a big dragon to fly on >D I play as long as I still think it's fun and atm I can't get enough  

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

I just got back from a 15 month break from wow. Before that I played for about two years. Back then I played with both Yamato and Sindane. I had no clue that they where still around on Grim Batol tbh (msn status told me they where playing though). I was writing in Trade channel LF a portal. When Sindane /w me wondering if it was me or not some days ago  They have asked me to apply and I am happy to be doing so!

I have total 10 chars on the server. 8x btw lvl 63-74 (no high lvl hunter nor warrior) 2x twinks 29 hunter, 26 rogue (to be lvl 29 missing a few key iteams (ring from sm lib and 2 more)

I keep my computer online 24/7, due to heavy thunderstorms last 10 days I have needed to turn it off >D Msn is always on & I enjoy semi-watching a movie/tv-series while farming/grinding/questing. When I am doing instances or raids I pause or turn off the movie/tv-series ofc  If I am not playing a movie/tv-series I play music while playing wow.

I am fun guy to have around and I am happy to help in whatever way I can. Btw dont hate me because I use alot of smileys >D

Regards, Dira/Linus aka Sariza / Cahsi / Salfath / Niormar / Crawl / Riza / Liberty / Feriza / Teriza / Accident
« Last Edit: 09 July, 2009, 12:15:41 am by Dira »
Former WoW player Salfath. Now pretending to have a life.

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #1 on: 09 July, 2009, 12:21:56 am »
old gamer buddy of mine and sindane. We leveled together back in the day. Took awhile before we realize he was also a swede!

Offline Sin

• 25. Elder Scrolls Ingame Officer
  • Regular
  • I R BABOON!
« Reply #2 on: 09 July, 2009, 02:05:25 am »
it is just mato being slow, i knew it from the start =)

he is nice guy and like mato says and old gamer buddy from back even b4 we had 1 lvl60 =)

Offline Paulonski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: 09 July, 2009, 05:13:50 pm »
When do ppl realise its not in your best interest to give sindane and yamato as you reference!
World of Warcraft

Main - Paulonski - priest
Alts - Paulinator, Sniper, Moxpriests, Rumcola

Call of Duty

MoxPaulonski

Steam and Xfire

[Mox]Paulonski

Offline Paulonski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 12 July, 2009, 01:50:58 pm »