Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: My recrute  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Abelpala

• Lurker
My recrute
« on: 08 February, 2010, 12:26:52 am »
Character name:Abelpala
Class:Paladin
Level:80
Server:Grim Batol
Professions:Mining,Skinning
/played (type it in WoW):46 days , 21 hours, 15 minutes

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):yes i habe

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
yes

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?

I play every day 3-5 hours and i can raid at 20:00 to 0:00 most of the time, i habe been in Requiem

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
Resistance gear of note:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;cn=Abelpala

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.

i habe done full naxx 10/25 some boss from ulduar and full Toc 25, and 4 boses from icy 25

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

i love dps witch pala this is 1 of the best build for retri pala
i habe tried holy

Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Abelpala

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

I want mor gear from icy 25 and to habe good progrese i want to play wow until the end XD

Guild:im loking for a guild who habe nc people and that raids

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW: I want to join mox because i met in the game some people from mox that are very nc

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? my goals are to do full icy and to habe good gear i want to play wow until the end XD

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No
yes i agree

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Im a nc guy

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
My recrute
« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2010, 11:27:30 am »
Whisper me in-gam and we shall have a brief chat.

EDIT: trial started 2010-02-10
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2010, 08:29:37 pm by Yam »