May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Psyh - Mage  (Read 1233 times)

Offline ivoabreu112

• Lurker
Psyh - Mage
« on: 07 February, 2010, 07:20:33 pm »
Character name: Psyh
Class:  Mage
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy
/played (type it in WoW): 36 days, 17 hours, 40 mins

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
I do have Teamspeak and active mic.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Sure, i am used to play with all Mage specs.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  
I play all days like 4-6h per day. 17:00 to 01:00 servertime mostly.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
I am

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  
Requiem, which have been recently disband.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&cn=Psyh
Resistance gear of note:

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.
I have done all raids from Naxx to Icecrown Citadel where i cleared the first 4 bosses.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: Actually i am arcane spec, but i am used to play fire spec as well.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
I am using Arcane because of the increased haste, and in my opinion, arcane is better then fire atm.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&cn=Psyh
        Got a few items from ICC10/25.

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

At the moment I just need to replace my boots and trinket as soon as possible, but what i want the most is helping on the progress.

Guild: I am just looking for a friendly raiding guid, and MoX suits very good to me.

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW:  I want to join MoX because I have a very good friend of mine there, Sebaz, and i know Mox is a very good softcore raiding guild, with a good progress.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
I expect to keep will this game is up    i just want to keep progressing and see new things.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No
Yes, i agree

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Nothing that relevant  

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Psyh - Mage
« Reply #1 on: 09 February, 2010, 10:51:47 pm »
Trial started 2010-02-09
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2010, 02:27:35 pm by Yam »

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Psyh - Mage
« Reply #2 on: 25 February, 2010, 10:32:22 pm »
Trial terminated due to in-activity however you do have the optioin to be put on a 14 day trial again when you have the time

binomial-cheese