March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Newone asking to join MoX Planetside2 outfit  (Read 6439 times)

Offline Newone

• Lurker
Newone asking to join MoX Planetside2 outfit
« on: 22 November, 2014, 11:22:59 am »

MoX planetside 2 Application

Name:Oskar

What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: I play abit of Heroes of newerth(1900 mmr). I have played both Starcraft 2 and WoW (with mox from time to time)

A bit about yourself: I'm a swedish guy from a small town. i have played pc games all my life and ever since Planetside 2 beta came out i have played.I have done some pauses from time to time mostly cause my pc was about to crash and i have not had the time to get a new one.
I work as a Swedish soldier so i am well aware about tactics both ingame and in real life ( not bragging ).

Character name: threeOfakind
Main class: Medic
Battlerank: 31
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: I have not yet figured out what i want to play as (so many options) But mostly i like to fly. I love the new transpot it is so Spec ops.  i like the medic but i have to many like small upgrades here and there so alot of
missused certs.

How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: i have not been playing for awhile now but i want to start up again and i play almost everyday (apart from GF time)

Do you have Teamspeak 3? I usually use skype but TS is fine.

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): yes

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:I was in "Sound if Violence" for awhile but they more or less shut down.

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: I like the medic because everyone loves a medic and a combat res  :).

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: i play to uppgrade my mosquito and my valk. otherwise i do not know.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: no

Why do you want to join MoX?: I just want to join an active guild and have some fun.

What type of guild are you looking for?: I want big cordinated battles and/or small special ops missions.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?:
I realy like the scale in planetside i find it very fun to see 10-30 liberators flying over a techplant and just bombing the shit out of it at night. the game is just so beautiful and i hope to be playing it for sometime with friends.

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: Newone asking to join MoX Planetside2 outfit
« Reply #1 on: 22 November, 2014, 12:54:04 pm »
Hi Oscar.

Thanks for checking MoX out,  I'm sure we can provide the right sort of experience  for you.

If you haven't already submitted an in game application,  please contact PirateCat, Archy or StillMostlyClueless in game to get you invited. We will start your trial today 22/11/14 and look forward to seeing you soon.

We also have an organised event planned on the Jeager Server  tomorrow. This will likely be as an NC character which will be provided with over 1000000 certs. Please let me know if you are interested in joining this and I will add you to the squad roster.

Offline Bobsquddle

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Noobler
  • Likes Ducks
Re: Newone asking to join MoX Planetside2 outfit
« Reply #2 on: 22 November, 2014, 09:26:21 pm »
but i have to many like small upgrades here and there so alot of
missused certs.
I feel your pain :D spent a few battleranks certing useless things until I realised 90% of the things in this game are incredibly niche and useless

Always nice to have another Medic
« Last Edit: 22 November, 2014, 10:15:45 pm by Bobsquddle »