Public > Voice Comms

TS3 Server

<< < (3/4) > >>

JXcream:
that is why i said somewhere, like general discussion or tech or something

Doz:
Hello All

I am Ash Kickers friend and have your TS setup. Could you PM me a password so I can come into say Hello.
I play SWTOR, ME3 MP and Defiance. I was looking into others games but I am getting more into playing music in my home studio. Its all Rock & Roll

Farrow:

--- Quote from: Doz on 06 November, 2013, 12:35:48 am ---Hello All

I am Ash Kickers friend and have your TS setup. Could you PM me a password so I can come into say Hello.
I play SWTOR, ME3 MP and Defiance. I was looking into others games but I am getting more into playing music in my home studio. Its all Rock & Roll

--- End quote ---

You're who's friend? I don't recognise that name.

I hope you understand we're not in the habit of giving out our TS password to everyone who asks. If you're playing with some MoXies in-game and they'd like to invite you onto our TS they'll give you all the details you need.

Doz:
Ash Kicker is Gary that plays on your raid team. I have played with some of your Mox mate. Some of them came from the Guild I am in. I am admin and owner of Vent and run a forum. I have run a gaming league for UT3. I understand you do not want to give out the password so if you see me in game, I play as Lost'Her.

FallenEncore:
Current Ip is TS3 - eurots3.gameservers.com:9331  Password - <Removed by Edit>

Edited by Trill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version