Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [SWTOR] Zorica Application  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Zorica

• Finder of Lost MoXies
  • 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
[SWTOR] Zorica Application
« on: 18 February, 2012, 09:04:06 pm »

APPLYING FOR: PvE RP Empire
ABOUT YOU:

Name: Fallon
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: I tend to stick to only one MMO at a time. But I've played most games, back to Ultima Online, Global Agenda, LotRO, WoW, and so on and on.
A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): Obviously gaming, but I'm a writer and occasional traditional artist when the mood hits me!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Zorica
Class: Sith Sorcerer
Spec: Corruption
Level: 50
Professions: Synthweaving, Archaology and Diplomacy.
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Far too much. I'm usually around from 12:00 until midnight, mostly idling while I work on the side but that means I can usually put work aside and do anything if needed.
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I'm Corruption because I absolutely love PVP healing. My professions were to just to gear myself, my companions and make some money.
Do you have an alt on either our Republic or Empire server?: Tons! I've a 50 Powertech named Iryx that's just a bank vault these days and a 43 Trooper named Tegan. And a bunch of little low level alts I tool about with when bored.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? I do indeed. Just no making fun of the accent!

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? I was in a roleplaying guild called Hands of Darkness. I left after a week in with no hard feelings (I hope), they just weren't right for me.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: Mostly just PVP I'm afraid and some world bosses. I used to do hardcore raiding in other games though so I'm familiar with following directions, move out of the fire, your usual stuff.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: As you might have gathered by now I mostly PVP, but I'd not mind visiting all the Ops and such if I'm needed. I'm easy. I also love RP and stories, but that doesn't necessarily have to be with a guild of course.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): Dizcordia is my extrication buddy.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: The people I've grouped with are nice and social and it seemed a friendly, fun guild to play with!

What type of guild are you looking for?: I'm mostly looking for a friendly, tight-knit guild. I like making new friends and helping out and hope this is a guild of the same. I'm allergic to grumpy people.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): I have! And totally not in the 'I agree' to the terms of service kind of way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Nothing I can think of!
« Last Edit: 10 October, 2016, 05:01:43 am by Zorica »

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Re: [SWTOR] Zorica Application
« Reply #1 on: 19 February, 2012, 01:27:08 am »
Welcome to MoX, Zorica. It was great fun getting to you know you tonight and hopefully it'll be the first of many adventures we share.

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and in turn allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are up, should you wish to become a full member, please start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Additionally, if you have any alts you would also like invited into the guild, be sure to ask an officer ingame.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 19/02/12

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Re: [SWTOR] Zorica Application
« Reply #2 on: 19 February, 2012, 10:52:32 am »
Hey Zorica, welcome to MoX.  Was fun teaming with you last night and you were in no small part responsible for our successes in the EV ops run, and Squish owes you a large bag of peanuts for the well timed extricate!!

Hope to catch you in game :D

binomial-cheese