Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Social Application - Triex  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Triex

• Lurker
Social Application - Triex
« on: 03 August, 2012, 06:13:06 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type: Social/Raider
Name: Christian   

What other games apart from WoW do you play?
I have tested most of the MMO’s released recently like Tera, SWTOR and Secret World, but for some reason I always end up logging in to Azeroth in the end.

A bit about yourself:
I like to consider myself a “down to earth” kind of guy and believe I am easy to get in contact with. I have a full time job (08-16) at a government agency in Oslo, Norway where I work at a call center. I handle phone calls and e-mails, answering questions from all around the world, so I think my English skills is average or better.
I often spend my off-work time playing games, watching movies and so forth when I am not out with friends or family.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:
 It is mainly one character I play on these days which I recently lvled 85 with, Triex http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Triex/simple . This is the character I hope to be playing on when MoP launch and one reason I apply for “Social-status” in your guild at this time. Here however is an armory link to the character I progressed with (Coremac) in Riders on the Storm, (alliance guild at GB) during tier 12 and another alt I may consider playing on in the future (Cayne).

Armory Link:
Coremac feral dps/tank: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Coremac/advanced

Cayne affliction/destruction: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Cayne/advanced

(I did read lots of threads concerning feral dps when I was raiding Firelands, but haven’t lately so stat prio may/may not be on a par. I may not be a math genius who figure this out by himself, but I do take others opinions and suggestions into consideration)

Character name: Triex
Class: Shaman
Spec(s): Enchancement/Elemental
Level: 85
Professions: Herbalism/Inscription

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours):
Every afternoon/evening

What high level alts do you have:
All cases above 70. Only lack priest, hunter and rogue at 85.

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected:
I actually have another lvl 84 shaman, but wanted to level up another one as this is the class I remember having most fun with when I first leveled the previous one during TBC.

I chose inscription because it is the only profession I hadn’t tried before, and Herbalism because Triex is/was the only Horde character on this realm and couldn’t afford level up the profession without it.
(My professions on this toon are still a work in progress I might add. Leveled 85 last night!) 

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes! I also have a wireless headset so I can speak and listen to your commands even while getting coffee!!

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.
This will generally not be a problem.

Have you been in another guild?
I have been playing during Firelands in “Riders on the Storm” before the guild more or less disbanded when SWTOR launched.

Which one(s)? And why did you leave:
Disbanded (or atleast very quiet there atm)

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
During TBC I had a little experience from Karazhan, and I was not what you call an active raider in WotLK either. I think I did clear all content though while it was more or less “current” content.
It was first when I joined “Riders on the Storm” last summer I started raiding when Firelands was current content.

If you apply for PvP:
I am not what you might call a PvP player, I will however defend myself when attacked (fiercely I might add!)

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft:
I find questing fun sometimes when stumbling over some funny reference to a movie or maybe a book I know. Other than that I like playing WoW in general, be it questing, raiding or even some times PvP.
I like to try and push my character to the limit and figure out how I can improve damage and so on during raids/dungeons.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you:
No

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX:
I have been playing alliance mostly at Grim Batol and recently now that most of the people I used to play with have either quit playing or moved to other games, I have taken the opportunity to finally play some Horde again which I have been missing since TBC/WotLK.
MoX was also one of the first hits I got when I searched Google for something interesting related to Horde, Grim Batol and MoP =) I hope I am not mistaken and you actually are an interesting bunch of people I would like to get to know better!

What type of guild are you looking for:
I am looking for new people now that my recent guild “Raiders on the Storm” on alliance side is more or less disbanded. Don’t want to end up alone the 25th of September. If there happen to be a raiding spot for me at some later point would be considered a bonus, but I first of all want to meet new players at this time.

Additional Information:
I may consider moving my “main”, Coremac to Horde side if you let me join you guild, but shaman is probably the class I wish to level up first in MoP. I will also want to get to know you a bit more and be certain you are the ones I want to play with in the future, before I remove him from my current guild.
If you want more info, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes):

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Social Application - Triex
« Reply #1 on: 03 August, 2012, 08:07:12 pm »
Hey Christian,

Thanks for applying to MoX!

Very thorough application, it makes my nipples twinkle (that's positive). And since half of Norway already resides in MoX atm, I'm sure you will feel right at home!
Feel free to poke any Officer online in-game for an explanation of your trial and a guild invite ;)

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Triex

• Lurker
Re: Social Application - Triex
« Reply #2 on: 03 August, 2012, 08:36:28 pm »
Will do!

And thank you

Offline Beermuscles

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler