May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWTOR - Application  (Read 9748 times)

Offline Gahrret-Amell

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Re: SWTOR - Application
« Reply #20 on: 09 March, 2013, 09:01:47 pm »
Thanks m8 that is almost the spec I have but is a interesting variation, I think I will try it and see how my dps goes with it,  as for the tanking I have quite a bit of experience with a pt tank and I think we have a easy time with the aggro compared to other tanks as we can shoot from range quite well if needed.  If you need a hand poke me in game and I will talk you through my build etc

You are welcome. The play style seems a bit simple to me compared to all the stuff you have to do as a Sniper to get decent DPS, but well... 

I've leveled my Powertech purely as a tank without any problems at all, then I hit 50 and it still seemed okay; after 1.4 the aggro system became a bit wimpy to me and I started to lose aggro, therefore I had to use taunts (something I rarely had to do before), and it's a bit hilarious that I managed to tank a lot better in Tionese gear than in Black Hole. lol

What we seemed to have forgotten is to officially start you trial... sorry for that :P

Your two week trial officially has begun as of march 4th . Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are complete, should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 4/3/2013

Don't worry about it, the member note inside the guild already had the date anyway. ;-)

Thanks again for the invite and sorry for my abrupt leave last night, there was something going on since the Operator combat and it arrived to the point where I had to leave to take care of it... but it's been solved. Sorry for being so unfocused on TFB fights and my most sincere apologies for any trouble I might have caused.

Best regards, Gahrret.

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #21 on: 09 March, 2013, 10:15:34 pm »
Nothing at all to apologise for and I'm glad any problems were sorted out. We had a great night and it was a pleasure to make the acquaintance of your friend.

Offline Elisa

• Unworthy scrub
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #22 on: 13 March, 2013, 04:23:04 pm »
Seriously though dude one word

MARA!'

That's all

Just a suggestion tho

Mara!
Please be my light in the dark and show me how to be a happy pony!

Offline Gahrret-Amell

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #23 on: 14 March, 2013, 10:28:06 am »
Seriously though dude one word

MARA!'

That's all

Just a suggestion tho

Mara!

Yeah, yeah... I'm getting to it. lol  Now with the double experience weeks it should be easy enough to level my new Mara to 50, not to mention that I even play PvP... yeah, Gahrret Amell playing PvP matches... run!, it's the end of the world!, etc...

I didn't quite like my old Marauder's appearance and I so decided to delete him, although I could always ask for a recovery anyway, but I prefer to level the one I'm working on right now all the way to 50 so I can have the chance to train with the, supposedly, highest DPSing tree, Annihilation. I tend to do stuff like deleting lvl 50s sometimes... I rerolled my Jugger to tank in a day, I'm just that crazy during certain moments.

Vee sends her regards, dude, mate, matey, buddy, chap, fellow, guy, lad, sonny, chaley, [...], fella, bloke, peep, pal, dawg, homie, gentleman.  :tease:

No, but aside for jokes, I'm working on her (my new Marauder, Vaennia), don't worry.

-Gahrret.

Offline splato

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #24 on: 14 March, 2013, 11:50:25 am »
lol , this double xp is going to get a few alts quite a few levels especially as the xp boost will work at the same time