Public > Alliances

LOTRO alliance

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wicked Mouse:
Hey Buckglo! I'm Thori, the dwarf guardian you've teamed up with.  Hopefully we can get to work on a fruitful alliance to get stuff going for places like Helegrod and more in the future!

buckglo:
That would be great Thori. Some of our our lot were looking at trying to do a CD run this weekend in the daytime, starting at about noon to 2pm sort of time.

Also, next Friday evening (5th Oct) there is a possiblity of forming a raid with another guild called 'sleeping dragons'. They can supply 6 people for a raid and I'm working on it to see how many of PL can come. So, we'd love it if some of your guys wanted to come. Think it's going to be pretty casual and we'll be rolling instead of using DKP, but we'll have a master looter and I was trying to think of a something where we can give the tanks more of the trash loot ot cover the repair costs. (maybe give the tanks all the yellow drops). If it goes ahead we'll be starting at 7:30pm (uk time) and the run will last for approx 3hrs. The level requirement would be 46 for minstrels and 48 for other classes, but I think we could be flexible on those if we needed to be.

leary:
Sounds great to me, although the hunters are probably just as likely to get aggro as the tanks  

buckglo:
Update on the raid situation Friday:

Currently there doesn't seem too much interest from our side for the Friday raid (most probably because it's a Friday) and I haven't been able to contact my friend in the sleeping dragons as yet. So, if you fancy going just log on Friday night and we'll see who's about. Don't count your chickens though

Wicked Mouse:
Okay, Buck. Thanks for the update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version