Public > Alliances

LOTRO-instance runs

(1/3) > >>

postywise:
Heya guys and girls,i am postywise officer of phoenix legion and i am organising instance-runs.
It should be nice to know what days are good for you guys to organising stuff.
There is a CD- run on wednesday 10 october,start time is around 19u30 englishtime.

Give a shout what days are good for you so we can do some stuff together.
I asked the kinship also what books they need to finish,gonna try to get some books done next week.
I am on book 10 chapter 11 atm so lets help eachother out  

cheers postywise

Wicked Mouse:
Hey Posty! I'm Thori. We've talked to each other before.  Nice to hear from you. I'm not sure about Wednesday, but we'll see. Hopefully we'll leave the damned squid alone and move on  Done that bugger too many times now and there's little to none for me there that's of any value  Hope to finish the CD quests there and maybe some common Angmar quests too. I'm on Book 10 chapter .. ehm.. forgot.. at least I've done some of the Book 10 ones

Keep us posted!

leary:
Hey mate! Nice to hear from you! Id certainly love to join you for some instance runs, although im working all week until late, so fridays and weekends are good for me  Hope to see you in game

Squared:
What's so hard about that squid? seemed pretty straight forward when I tried it

I should be around for another CD on wednesday, I'll confirm 100% tomorrow, as something might come up with my new house.  

looking forward to it

Wicked Mouse:

--- Quote from: squared ---What's so hard about that squid? seemed pretty straight forward when I tried it
--- End quote ---
Well joining teams that fail at it every time for several reasons doesn't really lift the spirits up high for that bugger  ..and there's close to nothing to gain for me from that thing anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version