May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Myth - Hunter application  (Read 3111 times)

Myth

Myth - Hunter application
« on: 06 June, 2007, 04:54:46 pm »
hi everyone

My name is Golhan and from Turkey.28 years old,single(for now hehe) and dont have a serious occupation at the moment.living with my girlfriend at our own house.got a 1gb adsl connection which is solid rock.been playing this game since eu open beta and not planning to quit until they show me the door.this is a short info about me to let you guys know who i am a bit.

My previous guilds:from oldest to newest,i was in Mutation Team at Burning Legion realm for 1 year or so.we parted ways when they migrated to Grim Batol as guild.later on,i migrated here also.and joined Cave Canem.we played together for more than 8 months if i am not mistaken.after the disband of Cave Canem,me and some of the officers(i was hunter cm at Cave Canem btw) joined Arctic.but i didnt feel like it was the right guild for me,so i both quitted WoW and Arctic.maybe i was looking for a reason to quit the game at that time.after 4 or 5 months,i decided to come back and play.after coming back,i leveled my hunter to 70 and roamed around some.then joined the guild Warzone.at the end,1 week ago or so we parted ways with Warzone because of a discussion with rl issues.and at the moment i am guildless.

Armory Link:i hope it works   http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...atol&n=Myth

Alt chars etc:I started to play this game as human paladin on Stormrage realm.after getting the idea of Aliiance is not my type,started an undead priest at Burning Legion.he was 1 of the first level 60 chars on realm btw,1 week after Epi(troll rogue from Nihilum) if i dont remember wrong.as time passed,i found my real passion:tanking.so i started to play an undead warrior.he was my main for 1 year at least.and this char is still here as named Tarrasque (lvl 64).and as my last stop,when my old guild decided to start mc and needed hunters,i rerolled to hunter and been playing as hunter for 1.5 years.

Reason i want to join MoX:in the past,when i see a member of MoX around,i knew if i needed something they would try to help me at least.i have that expression maybe because of old Cidét,or Cave Canem - MoX friendship,or something more.by the other hand,you have Praseodymium and Oneru at your ranks,which are my in-game friends for close to 1 year.having a chance to play with them under the same guild tag again should be great from my side.

I read your guild charter and i must admit that whoever organised it,must be professional at job recruitments department or similar sections of PR.i also accept all terms stated at the charter.

hope to see you guys ingame...

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #1 on: 06 June, 2007, 05:23:29 pm »
Good hunter  As he said we've done some random shit in the past, I've been to some of their 20mans etc. /vouch
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.

prase

« Reply #2 on: 06 June, 2007, 06:08:34 pm »
One of my best friends ingame, and a great hunter too

did many heroics with him, and i will vouche for him

Offline Oneru

• Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 06 June, 2007, 06:16:19 pm »
same here!

great guy, great hunter, would love to see him in. i vote pro

too lazy to block or parry, but damn i'm energetic!

Offline uLuKai

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 06 June, 2007, 06:51:46 pm »
if those 3 vouch for him he must be nice, I vote yes =)

(+ it always makes me smile to see someone who isn't lazy enough to enchant his gear)
« Last Edit: 06 June, 2007, 06:52:59 pm by uLuKai »
A good landing is one where you can walk away from, a great landing is one where the plane is still usable afterwards...

Offline Norn

• Regular
    • http://ourkidpauluk.bebo.com
« Reply #5 on: 07 June, 2007, 03:28:32 pm »
Well geared compared to some, seems experienced and respected, im sure someoen will talk to you in game soon.

WoW - Cornholio(80,Druid), Hyloth (80, Priest), Norn (80, Hunter)
Semolina Pilchards, Climbing up the Eiffel Tower!