May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW || Rottensmile - Rogue  (Read 2561 times)

Rottensmile

WoW || Rottensmile - Rogue
« on: 15 June, 2007, 08:10:45 pm »
Stole the Template from another forum :> answers all the questions though
Player
Name: Salle Johansson
Location/nationality: Sweden / Swedish

When, and how often do you play?: When, and how often do you play?: Back when I was playing WoW Fulltime i played basicly every day of the week. 17:00 – 02:00

Hardware & internet connection:uhm… AMD 64-bit Dual core X2 Processor 3800+. 2GB RAM, Gforce 8800GTS 512MB Graphics memory.

CHARACTER
Profile URL:  , The most basic things are there, current EQ e.t.c. It's been a bitch trying to find a random group and it's really hard to upgrade your gear while you're guildless.... Been looking for a group approx 5 hrs / day without any good luck. Currently trying to get enough marks to buy a new necklace.. The boots and Bracers are also on their way to the vendor ^^
Name: Rottensmile
Class & race: Undead Rogue
Preferred talent build and play style: Mutilate, Assassination /  Combat , 41/20.

Previous Guilds: I started my WoW-Gaming on the day of the release about 2 years ago. I started playing in a small guild on Burning Blade called Gnome Pest Control Inc. We were happy until the honour system came and the guild disbanded because people stopped playing.

I Came back about a month later and joined up with The Army of Eternity, which later changed name to Cave Canem. This was IMO the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW… It’s still beyond me HOW this guild disbanded, it was not my choice. But things happend for a reason.

Anyways my rogue is now level 70 with 166 days played. I have experience instances Pre-TBC. haven’t had the oppertunity to raid yet, but I’ve done the 5-mans and I’ve done my homework on the Raid encounters and I'm ready to start raiding again. I have most of the Heroic keys and have done almost every one of them^^.

And that’s my story..

RESISTANCES(unbuffed)
I threw away my res gear before TBC, The gear you can get now is way better, I’ll get it once I’ve completed my DPS-gear. But I think I have a few pieces of Res, atleast the epic ones that aren’t gimped.. (Well they’re still gimped as 70 but W/E).

Primary tradeskills and levels: Skinning *levling atm
Secondary tradeskills and levels: Engineering 356
First aid 375

Can anyone in the guild recommend you?: I was in Cave Canem together with Myth and Frozenash so they could probably recommend me. I've also done Zul'gurub with quite a few of the MoX players. (Sorry If i forgot anyone, haven't checked out the rooster yet).

Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? Yes.. And I’m not afraid to use it!

Did I read the mox thingy that I'm supposed to read? Yep! :> It was long <.< wall of text critted me for 4000, luckily it didn't get WF

Do you suffer from "The easy epic syndrome"? Meh.. Not really, i’d definetly pass or even give up stuff for other players.. I also (enjoy) farming for new encounters and NOT slacking during raids especially when fighting new bosses. *Im such a kissass*

Who am I in real life (Apart from the information in the start): wow. uhm.. I’m a swedish student.…. I’m currently studying to be.. I don’t know.. I study Science in Malmö, Sweden. Uhm I’m quite social and easy to talk with, There’s only one thing I really hate and that is stupidity, bet we all hate that don’t we.. ye.. I often snap at people for being stupid and ignorant, it’s a bad habit and I shouldn’t be taken that seriously.. And remember kids , There's a different between acting retarded and being a retard <3

Why do you want to join MoX? The thing that is more important than raiding in this game because let’s face it , a huge portion of the game is based upon PVE and raiding. Anyways I believe that that ”Thing” is community, that’s what makes atleast ME stay. So the answer to the question would be, To conquer the game, Get to know new people, and to be apart of a community.

Myth

« Reply #1 on: 15 June, 2007, 08:38:10 pm »
me and Rottensmile played in the same guild for about 1 year and i can safely say that he is an imba player.also can undertstand the tactics and execute at the required speed.enough said i think.a big GOOD LUCK with your application mate.

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 15 June, 2007, 09:08:59 pm »
Over 18's only dude sorry

binomial-cheese