Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Wow apply!Eleshaman 397 /resto 396 pve.  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Thunprot

• Lurker
Wow apply!Eleshaman 397 /resto 396 pve.
« on: 24 February, 2012, 12:25:06 am »
APPLYING FOR: Wow(grim batol)

ABOUT YOU:

Name: Even
A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): Well, Im playing on a football team 3times a week.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER: My RestoShaman is a tauren one, might switch over to goblin for better camera control. I got a alt, a dk tank. Prôtotype if some1 wanna check him out.

Character name:Thunderragee
Class:Shaman
Spec:Resto/elemental
Level:85
Professions:Alchemy and Inscription
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Im really dedicated. Like 3 hours a day, if its any special events it can be up to all day.
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: Well, I played a Death Knight in wotlk, and when cata come I tried out this awesome shaman class. I Love it. The shaman is something for himself. Shamans got awesome specs(enchance/resto/ele) I love the way shaman heals works.
Do you have an alt on either our Republic or Empire server?:No

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER: Im easy to get along with, and i can keep things to myself and be silent.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Ive been in Cohesion for abit time, It was a nice guild. Easy people to talk with etc. But now i want some more exp and some more fun. Not like going same boss,same tact every week.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): I know a mage caled Rellayna abit, or know his main.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX? I wanna join MoX beacuse ive heard alot of great stuff about it. I want some more people to talk with and do more raids with.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Im looking for a social,friendly but also dedicated guild.

Additional Information: ask me :)

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
Re: Wow apply!Eleshaman 397 /resto 396 pve.
« Reply #1 on: 24 February, 2012, 12:28:22 am »
Sorry, but, could you please fill out the WoW application form, and not the SWtOR application form, if you want to do a WoW application?

Sorry, but I am also afraid that we have an 18+ policy in MoX, as you could have seen in the Charter you have to agree with, when applying to any game. It seems like you left that out of the application, but it still applies to everyone.

Feel free to reapply when you reach the age of 18, and good luck with your search for a guild otherwise :)
« Last Edit: 24 February, 2012, 12:30:51 am by szemere »

binomial-cheese