June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Recruit Application  (Read 2466 times)

Stelt

Recruit Application
« on: 10 February, 2008, 10:59:01 am »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Stelt
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Elemental Leatherworking 375, Mining 375, First Aid 375
/played (type it in WoW):93 days, 14hours, 53minutes

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):Yes, I have Teamspeak and I have a microphone if necessary.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Of course. If I am accepted I will respec to any build the guild requires.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Well,7 days a week from about 1pm server time till midnight.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes, I will always be available for the whole duration of the raid.
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Yes, but FairLight was my first guild on this realm. On Emeriss I have been in BL, Odor Mortis, No Win Scenario, Raging Alcoholics, Iceguard, Effect and Legends.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&n=Stelt

Resistance gear of note: Arcane and Fire.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes.

Do you have either of the Mount Hyjal attunemnent vials? I have the vial from Vashj.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: I am currently combat swords spec(19/42/0), I have chosen this build because I do good damage with it, I have been combat daggers and I am currently using swords because they are more effective than daggers and do more damage.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Gear: I currently have two parts of Tier 5 on me, as well as two parts tier 4(I have two more in the bank), my gear is mainly from raids and LW crafts( have Belt of Deep Shadows, Boots of Utter Darkness and full Primalstrike set) as well as items from turning in badges of justice( Bloodlust Brooch and Master-Assassin's Wristguards). I am aiming to get the chest from Fathom-Lord Karathesh, the Tier 5 head from Vashj, the Tier 5 legs from Karathesh again and Talon of Azshara from Morogrim Tidewalker. Currently my chest is for change ( hope to change it with Bloodser-Brigand's Vest ) and my Main-Hand Sword ( hoping for Talon of Azshara )

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now? Currently my chest is for change ( hope to change it with Bloodser-Brigand's Vest ) and my Main-Hand Sword ( hoping for Talon of Azshara )

Guild: I want to join Mox, because I heard that you are a serious raiding guild and I would like to progress with a guild like yours. I am looking for a serious guild that takes its raids seriously and I am looking for friends and cool people to raid with and do other stuff.

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild. I want to join Mox, because I heard that you are a serious raiding guild and I would like to progress with a guild like yours. I am looking for a serious guild that takes its raids seriously and I am looking for friends and cool people to raid with and do other stuff.

WoW: My goals in WoW are to be one of the best and to see everything this game has to offer. I plan to keep playing WoW until I see and kill the hardest and most powerfull being.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Additional Information: Well I think I've said enough, hope you like it and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2008, 11:00:19 am by Stelt »

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Recruit Application
« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2008, 05:26:09 pm »
Sounds good mate. Will have chat with the other officers and get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you maybe try and go more in-depth with your raiding experience?

Edit: Your not a warrior named Deadlysha who has rerolled are ya?  
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2008, 05:27:47 pm by Amirub »
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

Stelt

Recruit Application
« Reply #2 on: 10 February, 2008, 05:48:54 pm »
ah nop i am not  played this rogue for more than an year now and my raiding exp well the most important things are SSC - Cleared TK 3/4  and everything in TBC exept hyjal and BT cleared

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Recruit Application
« Reply #3 on: 11 February, 2008, 07:03:44 pm »
Trail started 11/02 2008
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Recruit Application
« Reply #4 on: 21 February, 2008, 01:35:38 pm »