March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Old MoX Member looking to return to WoW...  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Quickstab

• Lurker
Old MoX Member looking to return to WoW...
« on: 15 July, 2016, 12:36:15 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type: World of Warcraft
Name: Richard (Quickstab)
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Mainly WoW atm.
A bit about yourself: Game most nights after work, mainly Friday/Saturday nights.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Most evenings. Just leveling at the moment trying to catch up to 100 ready for Legion. Play most weekends also. Only just returning to the game since WOTLK.

What high level alts do you have?: I have a lvl 85 Troll Hunter called Karanak (if anyone remembers me?) which used to be in MoX.

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I love being a Rogue! Mainly because of the PvP but also like the fact I'm harder to gank on a pvp server! I chose Engineering and Alchamey for the mounts and potions for PvP.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? No ( Can easily download it)

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Was previously an active raiding member of MoX during the WOTLK days. Stopped playing mainly due to wanted a break from the game. Plus moved to Ireland from the UK.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:

Too many to put here. Many happy memories playing with MoX back in the day.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? Enjoy PvP alot. Good at casual/random battlegrounds. Haven't done any arena/rated stuff yet.
- What experience do you have in raids? Am familiar with raid conduct from WOTLK days but have no recent content raid experience. Want to raid again.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Yes no problem with this.
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Only BOA gear.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: General gaming. Would like to do the end game content and be part of a guild again. Pain has already invited me (I hope this is OK AJ?) ;)

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Many old friends but not sure if they all play anymore. My main friends used to be Mike & Ray (Bloodray & Allyganker) and I used to know Amanda who I think is the current GL? Sebaz, Dogsofwar, Carym.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I was a previous member and always enjoyed being an active member.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Social/PvE/PvP/Dungeons/Raiding etc...

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Nope. Think I've said it all. Thanks.

Offline Pain

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://www.m-core.dk
Re: Old MoX Member looking to return to WoW...
« Reply #1 on: 15 July, 2016, 10:09:32 pm »
hey man and welcome back, already go you in MoX WoW :)