Public > Public Discussion

Grimwulff is back!

(1/2) > >>

Grimwulff:
Hello to one and all! After a year of inactivity I've finally returned to unleash hell within PlanetSide2 once more \m/

I'm still on the Miller server, if people can direct me to the servers you now currently play i would appreciate it... I remember some old faces such as Arken, Behindu and Arch-Angel ;) good to see you guys again!

Pirate Cat:
Yay for more pointy-bang sticks!  Ops night is tonight, generally kicking off around 7:00pm UK time We are still on Miller, do you need an invite? If so PM PirateCat, Archy or Plastix.

Grimwulff:
Cheers for sorting me out twas a good night =D

I have a lot of interest from my boys on Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, about 20 of them have just started playing and many more to come. We were going to build a new Outfit but i think it would make sense if i brought them here to join us in the future. thoughts?

Archangel:
If they are interested in joining they we have no problem giving them a trial, as we do with every applicant.

Please make sure you sort out Team Speak too as in game voip is notoriously crap.

Grimwulff:
Understood we currently use raidcall for our Tiberium Alliance but we are about to win the server in 2 days time (8 months game time) hence why i haven't been about so long.

Ill get the word out and get the boys in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version