Public > Public Discussion

Joint ops night with the Outcasters [OC]?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pirate Cat:
We are unlikely to be involved in the Merge Smash due to being too far down the random list.

Personally I would prefer to stick to TR for a first joint op, so we are familiar with our equipment even with different leadership at times.

svic:
Sure, I totally understand.

(I don't have access to the Smash outfit list, so I didn't know you were on reserve.)

Archangel:
Hi svic, just a quick update.

We will remain on our TS, but will have a coms officer on your TS, and if you want to do the same you are welcome.

The main reason for this is that there is also a TRAC led event to welcome some of the woodman TR players who will be joining up with various outfits, or one of their own to experience how the TR operate on Miller.  And with a need to be on the TRAC team speak too, its going to get complicated fast

svic:
Hmm, I don't completely understand. What is the point of joint ops if we can't communicate?

I strongly recommend we use the same TS channel.

If the TRAC thing is really important, maybe we should reschedule the event?

EDIT: Had a lot of fun. Hope play again sometime after the merge!

svic:
Hi everyone,

the merge has happened, the dust is settling down again. Strangely it looks like both our outfits are seeing a lot more activity. Congrats!

So how do you feel about another joint platoon this weekend?

We should probably use seperate channels for the squads this time. But with a full platoon we'll probably capture a continent or two.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version