Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWTOR:Application Zurakin  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Zurakin

• Lurker
SWTOR:Application Zurakin
« on: 12 May, 2012, 03:47:38 pm »
APPLYING FOR: PvE RP Empire

ABOUT YOU:

Hi my name is Key Bjuhr and I'm a 39 year old web developer from Sweden. I share my house in the Northern part of the country with my wife, 2 kids and a dog. Being a longtime gamer I still indulge in role-playing and tabletop war games on a regular basis and off course a selection of computer games as well. Since my early days of playing Everquest I have been hooked on the social aspect of playing in MMO games and have been testing out quite a few of them from smaller ones like pirates of the Burning sea and up to the big ones like World of Warcraft. Right now I only play in SWTOR and on rare occasions fly about a bit in EvE online as well. Apart from the gaming I am also an avid ice hockey fan and follow the Swedish elite league and try and catch some NHL as well when I have the opportunity to.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

My character is Zurakin a unscrupulous Zabrak mercenary, currently at level 27. He is at least for now more focused towards dealing damage and is very limited in his healing capabilities. Not having focused on professions Zurakin is currently dabbling in Armstech, Scavenging and Underworld trading. With a full time job and family my game time fluctuates from week to week but as an average I would put it at around 6-12 hours a week. Some weeks I play more and some weeks I cant play at all but if there is any planned events I can adjust my schedule most of the time. So why did I roll a bounty hunter? Well I must say it was mostly going on a gut feeling and not as much checking skills and stats. I enjoy the ranged damage he can put out and also the role play aspects of it and so far I haven't regretted my choice I enjoy playing him a lot. I have one low level alt at the moment on the same server, an imperial spy around lvl 6.

At times coldhearted and focused on the contract and his clients he has a kind of personal code that sometimes makes him stand up for the little man as long as its not interfering with his contract or credit flow. This behavior probably stems from some incidents in his childhood as an orphan. Coming from nothing he has a strong drive to forge his way to the top of his profession and nothing is going to stand in his way.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

I do have Teamspeak and would probably be on the chat regularly when playing.

I was in MoTH before as it comprises of many of my online friends from WoW. I decided to leave Moth because the attendance of players in the guild has dropped a lot and I alsomostly play with my younger brother Ronnie (Ilzt) who has applied for Mox as well and I hope to be able to join with him.

What I really like about SWTOR so far is definitely the story-lines when questing. Both the personal ones but the zone and mission threads as well. The most important thing to me in a game is the atmosphere and level of immersion in the world that I can experience. Being a long time fan of SW I haven't been disappointed in the way it has been portray in the game. I also like to RP when the opportunity is right and a lot of times I can find myself doing less in constructive leveling just because I am enjoying role playing some situation or conversation with fellow players.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

My brother Ronnie has recently applied but apart from that I don't think I know anyone in the guild.

My brother told me about MoX and his experiences with the guild so far and it sounded like a great place to share with lighthearted friendly people. In the guild I am looking for a place that feels welcoming when I log into the game and people that I can laugh, adventure, RP and just hang out with.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: SWTOR:Application Zurakin
« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2012, 04:10:58 pm »
Welcome to the madhouse!

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 2012, 05:54:19 pm »
A very nice application. It's always great to see people put a lot of time into it.

I'm unsure if you've already had a guild invite yet so for now I won't officially start the trial until I know for sure... unless anyone can let me know otherwise.

Anyway, looking forwards to getting to know you. :)

Offline Maglev

• Pie Eater
  • 21. SWTOR - Ingame Officer
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2012, 05:59:39 pm »
He has been a guild member now for 2 days  :)  nice post btw. Good luck and have fun

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 13 May, 2012, 03:04:18 am »
Welcome Zurakin.. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 13 May, 2012, 02:28:36 pm »
He has been a guild member now for 2 days  :)  nice post btw. Good luck and have fun

Ah good, in that case we can get the trial officially started.

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks is complete should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 13/05/12