Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Planetside 2 Cooperation  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Guardian99

• Lurker
Planetside 2 Cooperation
« on: 08 January, 2013, 12:24:01 am »
Hi MoX,

I'm Guardian99 or Rob whichever, I run the Owld Crabbit Bastard (OCB) outfit on Planetside 2 Miller, (OCBE Tag) until last night if you have seen us about. I am looking to contact your senior leadership regarding improving communication and coordination between Outfits as we all seem a little disjointed at the moment at the overall command level.

I had a brief meeting this evening with Goon Brigade and I have them on board with the idea of having at least one night a week we gather our forces together and unleash some TR might on the Vanu and NC. (Saturday Night was their preference). They are also happy to interconnect over Teamspeak, though I see you guys use mumble but I'm sure we can come to a compromise of some sort with your troops hoping onto a Teamspeak server with one of the other clans and vice versa.

I will be contacting other Outfits as well and forming together a mailing list so that we can more easily contact one another to get regular ops going. I.e. we could set a community continent objective for each night of the week so that we can more diligently use our forces to outclass the Vanu and NC.

My email is Guardian99@hotmail.co.uk. I would happily come onto your TS, Mumble or Vent server to discuss this further with you.

Our TS Details are ts63.gameservers.com:9280 pass: 2012unity

Good hunting,

Guardian99

Offline Guardian99

• Lurker
Re: Planetside 2 Cooperation
« Reply #1 on: 08 January, 2013, 11:42:34 pm »

We have a meeting this Friday at 19:00GMT on the OCB TS Server if you are interested please email me on the aforementioned address so I can get you up to speed we have BMC, FU, GOON, PCPL, CFL, BRTD and INI so far and you can be sure this list will continue to grow so get involved and get kicking some Spandex arse we have our first joint op Saturday evening 20:00GMT yet to decide exactly which continent we are going to strike. To get you in the mood for Vanu hunting check this out....

Good hunting,

Guardian

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: 09 January, 2013, 12:01:20 pm »
Sounds interesting to me. Our planetside officers are discussing it. Just wanted to let you know and Im sure they'll be in touch shortly (if they haven't already).
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Tinbum

• Hair Captain
  • 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
  • Keep away from the WoW cave!
« Reply #3 on: 09 January, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »
Thats great, we were just talking about this last night!

Squishling is our Planetside Captain, im sure he will be in contact with you asap.

Also we use TS not mumble ;)

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 10 January, 2013, 05:33:05 pm »
At least one of us will be there fella look forward to the discussion and even more so theto the saturday night.
Chip AKA John in Real Life.