Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWTOR - Malinorni guild says hello - And I appologise to Dom  (Read 11000 times)

Offline Cait

• Lurker
SWTOR - Malinorni guild says hello - And I appologise to Dom
« on: 03 March, 2012, 06:19:15 pm »
Hey guys
Well Zor and Diz gave me this email address a week or so ago to come by and say hi from the 'pubs on TU - Malinorni guild.
I thought I'd drop off our forums address which is:
http://theleaves.enjin.com/home
and say hi and hopefully we can organise some interguild functions (pvp, whatever) and offer anyone some names to say hi to on your pub alts.
Obviously there is me under Caitlin/ Selleen
Then there is our guild leader - Varena/ Akiva
and some of the other officers and members you guys may know - Jaxal/ Foonax, Laga, Eren, Lami and many more.
Just wanted to say its been great meeting you guys on illum for a chat/pvp  and always fun wz'ing against you.

Lastly I just wanted to say sorry to Dominik. Dom I do apologise and I honestly wasn't laughing at you or the fact the guys jumped you when we were fighting. I was laughing at your comment and I guess I was also a little frustrated as we'd just been zerged by you guys. Still it wasn't meant in a nasty way at all and I didn't want you to take it that way :sorry:. Many apologies will log on my imp alt and appologise in person too.
Anyway hope to see you guys all around in TOR and hopefully we can get something organised.

Cheers

Cait

Offline The Flange

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • In Space, no one can hear you fap!
Re: SWTOR - Malinorni guild says hello - And I appologise to Dom
« Reply #1 on: 03 March, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »
I like this guy, can we keep him?
I R watching my virtual test pc finis..
Son of a bitch it just errored halfway that sentence....

Offline Nil

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 04 March, 2012, 01:17:04 am »
Bygones. Just thought it was a fun 1vs1 fight until two healers popped out of the woodwork.

Apologies accepted and see you around.

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 04 March, 2012, 03:22:02 am »
Hi Sel, thanks for posting, very much appreciate you making the effort to come and get things cleared up.

Am very glad to see this has all been smoothed over, and is now water under the bridge.  As I was saying this evening when I saw you on Ilum, it's always sad when stuff like this casts a dark shadow over things.

As for events, I believe we have something planned for the 12th.  I have been chatting to Eren about it, and we have a post up in the main area of our forum with the details, so shall hope to see you there.

Offline Eren

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 08 March, 2012, 01:41:01 am »
*Slaps Selleen *
*Waves and hugs to everyone else around*
Has been a pleasure fighting against and talking to you peeps.Cya soon for more good stuff

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 08 March, 2012, 01:48:18 am »
Looking forward to our first organised event with a great guild. It's going to be epic!

Offline Eren

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 09 March, 2012, 08:21:45 pm »
*waves again*

Can diz or someone else contact me ingame please?I have couple of things to discuss about Monday.

Offline Cait

• Lurker
« Reply #7 on: 12 March, 2012, 02:13:45 pm »
Hey guys.
Looking forward to tonight and catching up with all of you. :)
Haven't seen anyone for a while - since Illum died really (Besides Diz and Malth in some WZ's this morning/ yesterday - sorry about the deaths Diz :( you kept zapping me though but some nice close games)
Unfortunately I may be a little late (about 8:30 or so) but will definitely be there.
See you guys soon

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 12 March, 2012, 02:25:38 pm »
Really looking forward to it as well. Been such a shame that Ilum is the way it is right now but hopefully 1.2 will fix that.

See you tonight!

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 12 March, 2012, 11:53:09 pm »
Had great fun tonight and it was fantastic to see so many come along and enjoy themselves. Thank you to everyone that joined and in particualar Eren and Diz (Jox) for organising the event.

Roll on the next time!

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #10 on: 13 March, 2012, 12:03:21 am »
Yes indeed, was a great event.  I had a lot of fun, even though not participating in the fighting.  *FIRES FLARE GUN*  FIGHT!

Watch this space for talk of additional evenings, including companion zombie survival, possibly more improved 'capture the fort' (if we can think of other ways to do it) and I believe there was also talk about a 1v1 server cup tournament in future.  Many nice ideas.

Thanks to all who turned up, and to Eren who put in so much work organising!

Offline Cait

• Lurker
« Reply #11 on: 13 March, 2012, 02:39:36 am »
Hey guys.
Wanted to say thanks allot for the event and yes thanks to Diz  :) (and I suppose Eren  :tease:although it pains me to say it) for organising. was great to see you all and hopefully we'll make it a regular thing. I know allot of peeps from our side were having a good laugh.
And I'm sure there will be some great ideas to come out of it. Was also good to see some of the other guilds along so please, please pass on my thanks to to Aik, Ahk and all the boys and girls from the other guilds that joined in.
I know a few of them and the MoX guys were left out of the 4v4's  :( unfortunately as we only had 8 by that time but definitely next time and our final team match to settle the score  :lol:
Anyway thanks again and see you all soon.
P.S. I've finally sucumbed (spelling...bah it's late) and rolled a sorc - name is Caitilin so hopefully will see you all online - in the fleet at some point :)

Offline Tabasco

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #12 on: 13 March, 2012, 07:36:30 am »
I had a great time yesterday, thank you all for showing up and big thanks to all who made this happen. I'm really looking forward to the next inter-guild and inter-faction fun!

See you all ingame!

Tab

Offline Eren

• Lurker
« Reply #13 on: 13 March, 2012, 09:31:07 pm »
Well thank you all for coming.It was nice for a first try and we'll hopefully do more stuff soon.I apologize for a couple of mishaps.Better organizing next time from me.Cya soon!

Offline Cait

• Lurker
« Reply #14 on: 02 April, 2012, 05:25:18 pm »
*slaps Eren*
Hey guys. Just thought I'd pop on and say hi.
Haven't seen you guys for ages, besides Malth and a few of the newer lvl 50's (waves and apologies if I killed any of you in wz's  :sorry:), since Illum died. :(
Hope you are all well and hi from the guys in Malinorni. Eren is being a slacker atm and on a bit of a break so he's not on regularly as are many of our guys. I guess the 14 hour days of play have taken their toll and with summer fast approaching it will probably be like this for a while. 1.2 should see a few more logging back in again . I imagine its the same for you guys. Anyway keep in touch and give us the odd wave in wz's.
Also I will log on my imp alt ocassionally and try say hi (Caitilin) :)
Once our peeps are back on we'll try orgainse another event.
Until then hugs all around

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #15 on: 02 April, 2012, 07:50:34 pm »
Hi Cait, its always a pleasure to bump into you in warzones even if you do make my life a misery! ;)

I think you're right in a little lull of the old timers but like you said hopefully 1.2 should improve on that and we'll see some more regular names return. Once its here I suggest that'll be as good a time as any to organise another PvP event. After all there's still the matter of a little rematch!

Oh and I'm valor 65 now. Go me! :)

Offline Cait

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: 08 April, 2012, 03:51:18 pm »
Woot grts mate. Yeah just hit WH on Cait a few days ago, been slacking on her for a while now, if you consider that I was BM on Cait by early to mid Feb. So I can boast that I did it the hard way and none of this easy freebie valor gvieaways they have nowadays (lol).
It is quite ridiculous the amount of valor you get from wz's now but I guess that's the nature of the MMO beast.

Would be great to catch up with you all again soon, so yeah as soon as we can lets get another event organised. :) and aye a rematch or final match rather is definitely a must.

See you all soon.

Offline Cait

• Lurker
« Reply #17 on: 18 April, 2012, 12:24:58 pm »
Hey all

And hello from me and the Malinorni guys.
Haven't seen any of you for ages (bar Malth in a few WZ's) hope you are all well.

So 1.2 is out and.....
Well lets just say it hasn't gone down too well on the Rep side so lots of negativity and bad feelings at the moment. Was wondering how you guys were finding it on the Imp side. It does seem to us that the Imps are generally (not always) steam rolling everyone in pvp. Even peeps who were previously really enjoying the pvp and were (in my opinion) quite good players from the Rep side are getting totally owned by Imps at the moment to the point that many have stopped pvping completely or do it very irregularly, which is a bit of a vicious circle as new lvl 50'd die in 3-4 hits. I know on Cait I took some poor newbie lvl 50 out in less than a full rotation from full health, I think my force sweep hit him for 6k. I actually felt bad for him to the point I purposefully ignored him the rest of the game :(
Other than the pvp have you tried the new Flashpoint and Raid? on Normal or Hard modes if you have?

Anyway just thought I'd pop on and say hi and hopefully see you all in game.

binomial-cheese