May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 [4]
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Long time no see, mi amigos.  (Read 6296 times)

Offline The Flange

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • In Space, no one can hear you fap!
Long time no see, mi amigos.
« Reply #20 on: 25 July, 2008, 01:59:07 pm »
Quote from: Rapthorn
Fair point, Carym. I am wondering though, since you don't know me why not give me a trial? If at the end of it, you don't think I am up to your standards or there is a risk you will regret letting me join the Guild, I will come back when I am 18. People have vouched for me here. Why not ask those people about me?

All I am asking for is a chance. I've made friends in the CoX Guilds. I'd like to do the same in WoW.
Theres nothing stopping you from creating a character on Grim Batol and playing with Moxies on there...you just won't be a member of the guild.

I often think about coming back to WoW myself but I just can't be arsed with the faff of a re-install plus d'loading and setting up all the thousands of mods you need for the inadequate interface... ah well
I R watching my virtual test pc finis..
Son of a bitch it just errored halfway that sentence....

Offline Dr HR

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #21 on: 30 July, 2008, 11:31:35 pm »
Well, hello! =)

It's been a while MoXies. Probably my fault actually.  I don't play City of Heroes/Villains that much these days  , if not, at all. The game is just so... easy [Different]. So, I thought I'd try something new. I've always been curious about World of Warcraft so I downloaded the trial and guess what? It's "the" game I've been searching for. So, low and behold, I now have a WoW account (I have done for almost a month). I've been enjoying the game and also contracted Altoholism... again. Whilst playing one day, I thought, why not get in touch with the old guys? So, the reason I'm here is to say hello to you all again, that I'm back and that I'm wondering what server MoX is situated on in WoW? I'm also hoping you'll let me join the guild and that you haven't... forgotten me.

So... hello guys! =D

Rappy.

well tht explains why i havent seen u for a good while.
im sure the guys n girls here would love to have ya join them. we did  .
hope u enjoy ur time there and hope to c u soon.

dont forget to pop down to say hi once n a while  

Playing City of Heroes/Villains or Going Rogue? Then PM // Add me @hardRider

Offline Dr HR

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #22 on: 30 July, 2008, 11:36:06 pm »
Thank you, Infi!  

Anyone else? :blink:

well i cant remember seeing u in mox. however.! everytime i teamed with u, u was always great to have around, helpful and just fun all round. so im glad to c ur here  and hope u become a full member.

Offline Rapthorn

• Lurker
    • http://www.facebook.com/AnthonyJP91
« Reply #23 on: 31 July, 2008, 06:49:00 pm »
Quote from: HardRider
well i cant remember seeing u in mox. however.! everytime i teamed with u, u was always great to have around, helpful and just fun all round. so im glad to c ur here  and hope u become a full member.

I was a member of the Horde and MoX before you. I was absent when you joined, primarily because somebody deleted my toons and I lost the will to get them back to Level 50.  

Also HardRider, I have been on... well, in the past few days I have. I'm leveling an Illusion Control / Force Fields Controller. I just got Phantom Army! ^_^

Is your global still @HardRider? Mines @Rapthorn.

Offline Dr HR

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #24 on: 31 July, 2008, 07:41:18 pm »
I was a member of the Horde and MoX before you. I was absent when you joined, primarily because somebody deleted my toons and I lost the will to get them back to Level 50.  

Also HardRider, I have been on... well, in the past few days I have. I'm leveling an Illusion Control / Force Fields Controller. I just got Phantom Army! ^_^

Is your global still @HardRider? Mines @Rapthorn.

u mean u had one drunk night and went on a deletion craze  
n yes its @HardRider (but u now know this  )
« Last Edit: 31 July, 2008, 07:43:15 pm by HardRider »