May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: gurü priest  (Read 1205 times)

Offline gurüpriest

• Lurker
gurü priest
« on: 11 November, 2011, 09:56:43 am »
Name: pedro
Hobbies; Computers and 3d modeling..

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gur%C3%BC/simple

Character name: gurü
Class: Priest
Level: 85
Current server: Grim Batol[EU]
Spec(s):  Disc / holy
Professions: Tailoring[525] & Jewlcrafting[525]

Raiding Information

Communication;
Teamspeak - Check
Ventrilo - Check
Muble - Check

Addons;
DBM
iceHUD
Cooldown Timer

Raiding days;
Monday - Check
Thursdag - Check
Sunday - Check

Previous Guild;
wardemons ..
 they have 2 teams 1 for hc and other riding  normal.. and i was put in the corner becouse  the guild have 2 priests op ...

Experience;
Bastin of Twilight - [4/4] & [1/4HC]
Blackwing Decent - [6/6] & [4/6HC]
Throne of the four winds - [2/2] & [0/2HC]
Firelands - [7/7] & [3/7HC]
NOTICE:

Experience and class knowledge

iam priest and i play only with my priest .... i saw all difference in patch and problems in the years ... but now i think priest disc is best way for healing ...in raid 10 ofc ... , i dont talk about shields and Cds ... i mean if priest disc have good gear ... and good critical .... is the best way for healing ... tanks and raid to ...
Holy is good very good but i think is better in raid 25..... only .... but have balance in spirit ( mana) and healing ... and priest disc dont have this problem...
i think is the best specc for priest ofc if you use brains :P

EDIT*

About me
:)  iam to simple .... and very calm ....  .. and i expect construtive critics :) ....
iam very determinated ....

Gear[/i]

My gear is normal ... i win my gear only in pugs asking for priest.... is one more reason i whant enter guild to give me on shot one chance ... make difference...
i need guild ... to be stable.... and evoluate with guild.

Goals in this game[/i]

my goals now is kill bosses hc FL ... raganaros to ofc .... only have done (kill 3 bosses in hc mode pugs ofc )

MoX[/i]
i dont now the guild i just look for godd guild in progress wow....  but i expect you are good in pve .... i expect enter ... and do my best :)

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter
Check
understood
gurü

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: gurü priest
« Reply #1 on: 11 November, 2011, 11:01:35 am »
Hey Guru

First of all, thank you for your interest in MoX :)

I'm looking over your application and it looks like you put both time and effort into writing your application :) Which is much appreciated!
However, I can't help but notice that your written English is not that great and I have a bit of trouble understand here and there what you're trying to say. That's why I think it would be wise to do an interview on Teamspeak to make sure we both understand each other and to see if your spoken English is better than your written English.
As you may understand, it's important to communicate properly and it would be a shame to waste each others time if that is not the case.

Please poke one of our Officers in-game when you find us online to have a talk on TS: Me, Kazmer or Angeldeelite.

Also one of our Healing class leaders will take a closer look to your spec, gemming and reforging to see if there's something that can be improved.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Gimhra

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Voting for more radiation in cereal products!
Re: gurü priest
« Reply #2 on: 11 November, 2011, 05:23:13 pm »
Hey there :)

In overall it seems pretty decent and don't really have much to come after.. I'm a little puzzled by your gemming and reforging since you get for int+haste in yellow slots but then reforge haste to mastery where you can, it doesn't really make much sense

I'd probably also go for improved shadowfiend but with the easy mode raids that are in Firelands these days that doesn't last that long haste is maybe a fine alternative

Your holy specc on the other hand seems quite strange but it's not like it's bad at all.. I guess it comes down to your playstyle and I'll have to see that before making qualified comments. If you can get your specc to work I guess it's fine

- Gim
Slowly taking over the Philippines.. gangnam style!

Gimhra - lvl 85 Priest .. THE priest, not like the rest of you wannabees! (feeling sligthly overconfident)

binomial-cheese