Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Gabrius - a SWTOR application  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Hunichen

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Gabrius - a SWTOR application
« on: 17 January, 2012, 09:52:44 am »
Greetings! After the warm welcome yesterday I thought I'd make it official as soon as possible :)

About ME
Name: Nicolai
Apart from SWTOR I tend to do most of my gaming on my PS3. I've also played WoW since it launched in Europe up until a few months ago.
I stopped playing WoW when Skyrim was released and as I started to miss the MMO scene, I thought it high time to try something new.
Other than gaming I play Basket Ball, write plays, also do a bit of acting, sing, draw etc. Lots of creative stuff! I also have a 5 yo son that stays with me every other weekend  :D

My Character
Name: Gabrius
Class: Sith Marauder
Level: 12 atm, though it seems to advance quite rapidly  :)
Profs: Biochem, bioan, diplo
I'll be playing quite a lot the first month or two, as I'm gonna have a lot of spare time. After that it will typically be 3-4 nights a week. I just became single, so guess an angry GF won't be an issue  :pardon:
The choice of Sith Warrior was never a tough one, as I'm a bit of a do-gooder irl, I wanted to be something completely different in the game.
I've always been told to do what I do best, and in MMO's that's dps...so Marauder was quite obvious the choice for me!

A huge part of what makes an MMO fun, is to be in a good guild. I don't have many RL gamer-friends, so it's very important to me that a guild is social, helpfull and friendly. I love random guild chat about this and that and a game can feel quite empty without.
After simply writing "LF social guild" in general chat I got a /w from Squishling whom many of you know, and after a series of questions (harmless ones at that) I got an invite and a very warm welcome. After this initiate experince with the guild I'm sure that it's the right place for me :)

I think that was it, otherwise I'm sure someone will point out if I've missed something :)

Cheers!

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Re: Gabrius - a SWTOR application
« Reply #1 on: 17 January, 2012, 12:04:09 pm »
Welcome Hunichen!  Hope the two week trial goes buy fast (usually does) And then you get to see the full madness within!

My Sith Jug is Archona in game, and if this is your first play through of the warrior story, your in  for a treat :)

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 17 January, 2012, 12:10:32 pm »
Welcome to the Guild and I hope you have a good time here (im sure you will!). Malth will fill you in on the trial as soon as he sees this so I hope to see you ingame soon!

Greetz,
Pads

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 17 January, 2012, 01:08:20 pm »
Welcome to MoX, Hunichen. Nice thorough application.

This begins your two week trial where we would encourage you to get to know everyone and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two week trial is completed, and should you wish to apply for full membership, please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you get three sponsors you will be granted full membership and all the secret stuff will open up!

Enjoy your stay.

Trial started 17/01/12

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 09 February, 2012, 09:31:58 pm »
Due to Gabrius being away from home for a few days and not having computer access I have agreed to extend the trial for a further week. Hopefully enough time to bribe the members ;)

binomial-cheese