May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: 70 Orc Rogue Application  (Read 1724 times)

Nerve

70 Orc Rogue Application
« on: 09 March, 2008, 12:21:10 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Epsilon
Class:  Rogue
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Engineering & Mining
/played (type it in WoW): 20days

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Currently have Ventrilo as my old guild used it whilst raiding, but I'm willing to download Teamspeak.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Ofcourse.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Just put it this way...alot.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes, easily. (On Wednesday-Sunday)
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Omerta

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...l&n=Epsilon

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes, I've ran it a few times, know the boss fights and so on.

Do you have either of the Mount Hyjal attunemnent vials? Not at the moment.

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

I'm currently using a 20/0/41, I'm using this as I was working towards my PVP gear and simply found that it worked best for me. I tried the mace build but it felt that it was lacking something, I'm very comfortable with shadowstep. Willing to repspec for raiding and what not. I have pretty good DPS at the moment with the my gear as it is.

Gear:

Right now I'm looking to run kara to pick up bits and pieces and then move on to 25-mans and furthur (eventually). I just want a guild that I can have fun and advance with whilst picking up some lewt. Would really love to pick up some Tier 5 in the near future.

Guild:

I'm looking for a friendly guild that I can contribute to and experience game content with. I want respectful members who are up for some winty banter now and again!

WoW:

One day I'd really love to be at the peak of the end-game content or maybe top of the arena ladder.

Additional Information:

I've been playing wow for around 2 years and have alot of experience with my class. I've also had alot of experience with warlocks and I will be looking to level one in the future. I know my gear is not amazing at the moment, but I asure you I'll work my hardest to prove recruiting me was the right decision!
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2008, 12:34:10 pm by Nerve »

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
70 Orc Rogue Application
« Reply #1 on: 09 March, 2008, 01:35:20 pm »
Im sorry mate, but we can't grant you a trial because we enforce a strict 18+ policy.

Best of luck finding a guild!
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

binomial-cheese