Public > Public Discussion

Joint ops night with the Outcasters [OC]?

(1/5) > >>

svic:
Hello everyone, I'm svic, officer over at the outcasters. (you might remember us from the ps1 days...)

Recently our numbers have been dwindling, and so we're looking to cooperate with other outfits more often to be effective on Auraxis.

If there is interest within MoX, I suggest next Sunday (27.7.) in the evening for a joint operations night.

I imagine something like: everyone on the same TS channel, under a single command. Possibly switch squad lead up halfway through, so we can all learn from each other.

what do you think?

Archangel:
Hi Svic,  I think this is something we can do as Sundays are our main outfit night.  I'll check with the guys and we can set it up

svic:
Thank you, sounds good.

(Sunday is actually when we see most of our people online as well. I guess everyone likes to play before they have to go back to work again.^^)

Archangel:
What time are you looking at we normally start things around 18.30 GMT, is that time okay with your guys?

svic:
Sounds good.

As I said, I'd like to have everybody in the same TS. Ours has enough slots but I wouldn't like to post the details in public. I'll send them to you via DM.

Also, one of our players suggested we play NC in preparation of the MergeSmash. What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version