April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: To counsil of mox  (Read 14489 times)

Offline Afro

• Noobler
To counsil of mox
« on: 06 October, 2009, 11:14:17 pm »
Hey counsil
Its me Afro in game shamert
I have tryed to join mox serveral try to get accepted. bud you guy's wont allow me cause of my drama post and attitude.
and i understand you.My problem was a fight with norn and i have had a long chat again with norn and we have settled it now.Norn was my only attidude problem and drama post in this 4 years i was a part of mox.In 4 years of mox life i have had never a problem with members and alway's made new friends helping out a bunge of lowbie's boosting just to make progress guild wise etc.For only having a fight with norn who was left or kicked from mox.And now i waited a few months  year .. and apply again and you guy's point me down for my attitude and drama in fight with norn.Things have changed now after teht fight i learned to from my mistake for leaving a fun guild with lots of friends behinde only for a stupid fight.I can say that my attitude changed now.just to point you counsil out taht im not having any attitude problems i was alway's a cheerfull player and have friends who can proof you that im right.So please would you  take me back in this community as im missing my friends who i made in mox.You guy's can give me back the fun in wow and let mee see there is still fun in this game.i beg you think again befor you decide to not accept me.I can only point you out that me and norn not fight again,And my attitude is not a problem just for this 1 fight with norn guy's think again!!!Ask any member of your community Never ever had problems with any & else then Norn and its sorted and pointed out to me that my attitude was wrong its past nwo i want to have a new and fun gaming life again and you guy's hold the key to this by letting me in mox.As i played along in tvl its a great community bud i have never had alot of fun there then i had in mox.Im a verry nice guy who is not loving drama at all.carym helped me alot by posting to you guy's bud now its my turn to show you guy's im changed attitude wise and to point out i was only having problems with norn reconsider in taking me in mox give me a trail of a few weeks and i can prove you guy's that im a good guy helpfull at all time like i have be in teh past years i was in mox.
Greets afro
Ps:Sorry about my grammer as english isnt my native tonque!!!
« Last Edit: 07 October, 2009, 12:14:15 am by Afro »

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
To counsil of mox
« Reply #1 on: 07 October, 2009, 12:04:25 am »
afro i think got misunderstood he could be really annoying some times (hell i lost my rag with him on more than one occasion) but he always looked out for ppl an helped others ect.
I would suggest give him a 2nd chance to prove ppl wrong about him.

also know as ray

Offline Amanda

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #2 on: 07 October, 2009, 01:49:05 pm »
Bring Afro back  
He can be as temperamental as the next person but generally is a good team player, he's a good guy and like many of us in Mox had an issue and voiced it, doesn't make him a trouble maker just means he felt strongly about something at that time.... anyway if he causes any trouble Ray will just hunt him down and tie him up lol (Leary won't be happy) lol

Offline Sin

• 25. Elder Scrolls Ingame Officer
  • Regular
  • I R BABOON!
To counsil of mox
« Reply #3 on: 07 October, 2009, 02:12:23 pm »
have we forgotten long afk's and not living up to the gear he had and so on?

sure we still have probs with ppl afk and not living up to what they have, i now am not in wow cuz my acc expired and im poor as hell (maybi shouldnt have bought aion ey). But is we r just gonna keep on draggin more ppl with theese kind of things what will there b left of the wow raiding?

just MY opinion ( i might b slightly harsh about raiding but i expect ppl to put their most in it cuz i do)

Offline leary

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #4 on: 07 October, 2009, 02:47:41 pm »
Just to add to that, gonna sound harsh, but every little thing that didnt swing in your direction youd leave the team or go afk for stupid amounts of time. The pet pulls in raiding, not just once but god knows how many times we wiped because of a pet flying off to attack the boss.

Offline Afro

• Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #5 on: 07 October, 2009, 04:35:10 pm »
[quote name = 'Leary' post = '154179 'date =' 7 oktober 2009, 02:47 PM '] Just aan toe te voegen, gaat goed hard, maar elk klein ding dat didnt swing in uw richting youd verlaten het team of gaan AFK voor domme bedragen van de tijd. Het huisdier trekt plunderen, niet eenmaal, maar god weet hoe vaak we veegde vanwege een huisdier vliegen aan te vallen de baas. [/ Quote]
 Ik ben het er me eens niet aan de vooruitgang in raids vertraging van de kennis van de game.Bud hey i was casual gamer! i dont herinneren dat ik zijn AFK veel die dag befor had ik een gevecht met Norn dingen wen niet zo groot en ik begon te verliezen de greep van de vooruitgang in strijd met Norn bud denk dat deze strijd befor i was loyaal casual gamer die hielp ton van de spelers, zelfs als ik was toevallig Ik begrijp het gevoel van je woedend duwen jezelf te beperken en anderen in raid opschieten tagged . Dit was allemaal in de tijd dat ik moest vechten met norn.Bud hey hier is een nieuwe mij vragen om een spoor in de MOX-en bewijs ik beter mezelf deze tijd en als ik je teleurstellen kunt u alway's zeggen mij en ik zal understand.I geleerd van deze fout dus nu kijk ik anders naar dit spel en wanna have fun weer doen hc inval om gewoon wat plezier te maken en of er behoefte is aan focus mij zal focus.and als er enige wat je kunt leren me do it asap . Thx voor je post nu toe heb ik echt hou van je kerel na alles wat gebeurd in de rug. deze dag Miss you all Mutch
 Mijn mening van dit spel is om plezier maken met vrienden en een ontploffing in een raid hebben.
« Last Edit: 14 October, 2009, 08:41:23 am by Afro »

Offline Granite

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #6 on: 07 October, 2009, 06:21:58 pm »
ive been talking to afro alot lately and i think his matured alot since he was with us last i say give him a chance, we let others back in and they are doin fine, his a good all round team player he as made a few mistakes but aint we all? he deserves a second chance if be it il put my membership on the line to sponsor him gogo council show us  ya good side

Offline Lanski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #7 on: 07 October, 2009, 10:03:12 pm »
Hi Afro,

We'll discuss your post above nad get back to you soon.

Thanks,
Lanski
Explored the World with Cowboy -TPF- :)
Mrs Cowboy -TPF- \o/
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Lil Miss born 3rd July 2013
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Tiny Miss born 27th June 2019

Offline Sebaz

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
To counsil of mox
« Reply #8 on: 08 October, 2009, 07:46:43 pm »
Well, nobodys perfect about many mistakes that we can make,and if its everything fine ,I sponsor Afro, I want Afro Back  LETS GO AFRO! YUuuuuu!

Offline Afro

• Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #9 on: 11 October, 2009, 08:45:37 pm »
Hope you guy's take me back.TVL put an end to my membership now.thy have read my post and kicked me from the community.(What is normal reaction i dont blame them).My choice is mox for the past year i was a mox member i enjoyed it more then i was a member of TVL.So i hope for the best of me that you give me my place in mox as if not i will end up guildless leaving this game and never to return missing my homies i made in mox.Show your goodwill to me as im far from a drama maker or a tard.alway's friendly guy helpfull where i can,and missing my cute aj   and my  
Greets Afro

Offline Epoch

• Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #10 on: 13 October, 2009, 11:23:11 am »
I think your nuts considering letting him in and you lot are nuts for encouraging this post.

The guy is a freaking donkey mentally and he actual plays like one too.

Please dont consider this. to the rest of you encouraging it...do you have to shovel up the donkey poo? No.
how about these encouraging posters become the official mox stablehands who can clean up everything in future eh?

I'm grumpy.

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #11 on: 13 October, 2009, 12:10:38 pm »
Quote from: Epoch
I think your nuts considering letting him in and you lot are nuts for encouraging this post.

Please dont consider this. to the rest of you encouraging it...do you have to shovel up the donkey poo? No.
how about these encouraging posters become the official mox stablehands who can clean up everything in future eh?

well we have been giving lots of ppl 2nd chances as of late so why not let afro have a chance like i said yea he can be a dick but so can a lot of ppl. All i was saying was give him a chance to show his changed after all if he hasnt theres always the kick butten.
« Last Edit: 13 October, 2009, 12:24:13 pm by Ronin »

also know as ray

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
To counsil of mox
« Reply #12 on: 13 October, 2009, 12:39:35 pm »
Quote from: Afro
Hope you guy's take me back.TVL put an end to my membership now.thy have read my post and kicked me from the community.(What is normal reaction i dont blame them).My choice is mox for the past year i was a mox member i enjoyed it more then i was a member of TVL.So i hope for the best of me that you give me my place in mox as if not i will end up guildless leaving this game and never to return missing my homies i made in mox.

This kind of annoys me if you say you had such a great time in MoX then why did ya quit? I mean instead of quitting you could have change games (MoX is a big guild after all) or even go on a break but instead you went to another guild and while you was in that guild you whispered us to take you back coz your reason for leaving MoX suddenlly appeared in TVL it just shows your loyal to no guild you just change when it doesn´t suit you. So if this was up to me i would say no i dont think your a "MoX-man" nor would you ever be.

Sorry if it sounds harsh  but this is what i think.

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #13 on: 13 October, 2009, 01:18:07 pm »
Quote from: Yam
This kind of annoys me if you say you had such a great time in MoX then why did ya quit? I mean instead of quitting you could have change games (MoX is a big guild after all) or even go on a break but instead you went to another guild and while you was in that guild you whispered us to take you back coz your reason for leaving MoX suddenlly appeared in TVL it just shows your loyal to no guild you just change when it doesn´t suit you. So if this was up to me i would say no i dont think your a "MoX-man" nor would you ever be.

Sorry if it sounds harsh  but this is what i think.

havnt we had a lot of members leave mox join another guild then relise that they preferd things in mox hell i might be mistaken but i think you left went to start another guild on a diff server only to come back again
« Last Edit: 13 October, 2009, 01:19:28 pm by Ronin »

also know as ray

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
To counsil of mox
« Reply #14 on: 13 October, 2009, 01:33:04 pm »
Quote from: Ronin
havnt we had a lot of members leave mox join another guild then relise that they preferd things in mox hell i might be mistaken but i think you left went to start another guild on a diff server only to come back again

Yeah its true i left to create my own guild, at first i tought i could be in both but thats not fair to any of the guilds. All i was saying is that if your in a guild you dont go around whispering members of a diffrent guild trying to get in i dont think that is fair and it shows that you aren´t loyal to your guild, you just switch when it doesn´t suit you. That was pretty much everything i was reffering to i wasn´t reffering to the fact that he changed guild i mean ppl will always come and go

Offline Granite

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #15 on: 13 October, 2009, 01:38:47 pm »
[quote name='Epoch' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:23 AM' post='154884']

nice person you are ep slatting people off who are trying to get back in the guild i think your a bit of an idiot but ive never said that to you, you all played with afro in the past yes and yes he was a bit annoying but iv been teaming with him lately and his grown up alot, mox have let people back in who are absoulte twats and are not mox material just cause they kiss a**e they get let back in and the people who are goin against it dont play wow anymore so you wouldn get to see his changed so you wouldn no ya goin by the past, i say 2nd chance let him prove his self

Offline Squared

• Councillor² & Town Drunk
  • Administrator
  • Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #16 on: 13 October, 2009, 01:50:55 pm »
Can I ask that you all take a step back and think before you post again.  this is rapidly turning into something that we don't want.  The issue is being discussed by the council, if you have some feedback, send them a PM.  I'm sure they will reach the best decision for MoX in due time.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Kristin Wilson, Nintendo, Inc., 1989.

Offline regz

• Regular
To counsil of mox
« Reply #17 on: 13 October, 2009, 02:07:46 pm »
i completely agree with ep and mato, however this seems to be turning into wether ppl personally like the guy or not, and im sure the council can see that joining again isnt a popularity contest

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
To counsil of mox
« Reply #18 on: 13 October, 2009, 02:39:50 pm »
I think we've all heard enough now.

The council are deliberating.

I'm not going to lock the topic because the subject isn't closed, but I will give a 50% warning to anyone who posts anything more inflammatory - and that's by anyone to anyone. Even if Afro isn't allowed back in, that doesn't mean anyone here is allowed to slag him off, especially on the public boards. If you have a comment or concern, speak to a council member in PM, xfire, msn etc.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Afro

• Noobler
To counsil of mox
« Reply #19 on: 13 October, 2009, 06:22:13 pm »
Quote from: Epoch

This is realy harsh of you.Im mentaly fine i just made mistake's wen i was mad like every  1 of you do some time bud posting this of you shows alot of yourself.i mean read your post  dude its verry immature.as i mean no harm to you or any of the members of mox.what  did i ever do to you in wow that make you write thsi immature rude post and we can talk like mature guy's
And to point out at you Yam m a verry loyal guy and never leave guilds just cause thy not  suit me be part of mox for 4 years does that not point out that im loyal ?????????????? as you  know why i left mox for and it was a mistake to do as i noticed  few day's after i left mox i would agree with you if what you write was true.as i agree i was a bad guy who pulled loads of mobs and made alot player mad for no reason .Bud im sorry for all this and wont  do it again as i learned it now bud you guy's cant seem to forget bud atleast try and let me show you that  all this  is not me!!!
PS:AS im verry stunned to read some of your post it so rude. i have no words for as only to add to is that i never ment to be so a tard to any of you in  game  or in person.if you realy have a problem with my attidute cant we atleast talk aboud it and not be immature and post things taht ar realy not true
I Will never give up the fight to proof you guy's that im a good guy and mox loyal member to guy's who think im not
« Last Edit: 14 October, 2009, 11:14:50 am by Afro »

binomial-cheese