May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW social application (Pandaren monk)  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Aeolius

• Lurker
WoW social application (Pandaren monk)
« on: 03 October, 2012, 03:03:59 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type Social
Name: Adriaan
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Guild wars 2, Heroes of Newerth, Torchlight 2 and HAWKEN
A bit about yourself: Well, I'm a biology student from the Netherlands. I've played a lot of wow up until Cataclysm (cata didn't really interest me and friends stopped playing) And I was an off and on raider in Wotlk.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Aeolius/simple

Character name: Aeolius
Class: Monk
Specs: Brewmaster (tank) and Windwalker (dps)
Level: 65 (and counting :D )
Professions: Jewelcrafter/mining
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: College is very irregular, I play when I have time and want to play
What high level alts do you have?: On this server an 82 druid, I have a lot of lvl 80/85 alts on chromaggus (warrior/shaman/lock/dk/priest)
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I really like the idea behind the pandaren monk/brewmaster (chen stormstout <3)

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak?: yes, and I even have my own server

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs: Sure

Have you been in another guild?: Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: The most important one for me was Prime on chromaggus, it disbanded.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
-Vanilla: Zul gurub and MC
-TBC: didnt play that much
-Wotlk: everything
-Cataclysm: didnt raid

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I'm actually an achievement whore ;) But I would like to do dungeons when I'm 90, and gear up a little. If I have the time and feel like it then I might apply as a raider, but that depends on my situation.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Hordecore

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I'm looking for a fun guild to just have some friendly conversation or do some dungeons. The guilds you get invited to when you start playing again are just horrible, just have one now for the bonusses. I would love a guild with maybe some nice people and some good trolls

What type of guild are you looking for?: One that I can hold close at night, when I cry my fears away. No but seriously, just some nice people (there is some serious crap in the dungeon finder)
« Last Edit: 03 October, 2012, 03:07:07 pm by Aeolius »

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
Re: WoW social application (Pandaren monk)
« Reply #1 on: 03 October, 2012, 05:15:11 pm »
Accepted as social,

Trial started 03/10/2012

binomial-cheese