Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Seeking Lilabeth  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Achazia

• Songsmith of Xibalba
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/achazia74
Seeking Lilabeth
« on: 04 March, 2008, 10:57:33 am »
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But this concerns an application to The Kin:The Shadows (Lotro)

I found the appliction on the old The Shadows forum, so I moved it  to this one.
If any of you can search for her/find her ingame, it would be nice if someone of you invited her into The Shadows! (perhaps explain the activities in our Kin first and explain what our Kin is about)
Seems like a nice girl and I like the application!  

----------------------------------------------------------
Lilabeths application:

A few nights ago Lillabeth came back from a quest in the Old Forest. With pain in her heart she left the warmth of the house of Tom Bombadil and his lovely Goldberry (who was not there). On her way to Bree Lill was shocked to find the dead body of Addie's son, who she was looking for. Things has not been well for young Lillabeth lately. Wandering around alone she remembered her roots. The roots of Merkwood. But she'd chosen the path of travel and went away from what was known to her.
Being a young elf with a character known to have a bit of a temper she had trouble blending in the new world she discovered at first. But no sooner than later she softened and learned to get along a little better with the Hobbits and Men. And yes, the Dwarves. Oh, the Dwarves.

But then, as I was telling, Lillabeth entered Bree and went straight for the Prancing Pony. She needed to find Strider to get to him the grave news of the developments in the east. But before she could even think of remembering where in the inn Strider might be she was nailed to the ground by the soft sounds of a group musicians playing near the entrance.

The Shadows.

Lillabeth had the feeling she might had found a home. A place to find family.

Your Main Character’s Vocation :
While being alone on the roads Lillabeth had the time to explore the limits of her traits. She now is a Master Artisan Prospector, an Expert Jeweller and a Master Journeyman Jeweler. But as Lillabeth cares not for titles, she'll still make herself known as Lillabeth. If only she could find some family.

My MMORPG experience:
I've been WoWed and Guild Warred. The latter for a few minutes before I quit it. The first since november 2006. I never got passed level 45, but I had a lot of fun in the guild I was in. Eventually I hosted the guild website and became one of the staff members. I still am, but I am not active in-game anymore.
In june I was curious about the 'private servers'. I tried them out and after a few weeks I became GM. I loved making NPC's talk to new players to give them an extra feel of a world existing just for them. But in the end WoW and I got further and further apart. I miss something. Something I hope to find in LOTRO, with the mythical basis of Tolkien.

My availability:
I have a full time job with irregular times (see below). I try to be on every now and then, but it will be as irregular as my time table.

Lill's kinship history:
Lillabeth was tricked into a kinship when in a battle and trying to wave away the invitor. To no avail. She was trapped into a kinship to who 'introduce first, then invite' was alien. After shouting and screaming (yeah, Lill is a noisy elf sometimes), Lillabeth left en wandered alone on the roads of Ered Luin. But even an elf can start feeling lonely...
She then joined the kinship of Grumbul, named The Grey Guard. This is one of the fine kinships known to Laurelin. But after a long time of awayness of Lill's 'spirit' in RL, she realised she misses the music...

IN SHORT:
Character name: Lillabeth
Class: champion
Race: elf
Level: 18
« Last Edit: 04 March, 2008, 06:43:43 pm by Achazia »

Playing both LOTRO and TSW at the moment.

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #1 on: 04 March, 2008, 11:18:44 am »
Saw her yesterday in the Pony I think. Will keep an eye out
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Zafrumi

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #2 on: 04 March, 2008, 12:25:14 pm »
weeee RPing girl!

I put on my robe and wizard hat!
Hail Xenu!

Offline FallenEncore

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #3 on: 04 March, 2008, 12:42:03 pm »
Quote from: Zafrumi
weeee RPing girl!

I put on my robe and wizard hat!

shhh no one tell Zaf the our LOTRO sections on a rp realm...he might attually come out of his wow cave and play another game    
« Last Edit: 04 March, 2008, 12:42:20 pm by FallenEncore »
I should have WTF!? tattooed on my forehead

"Curse you Sudden but Forseable Betrail"->Wash Firefly[/color]
Winner - MoX Non-Stop Talk Radio - MMX 2008
Winner - MoX Duel Syncronize Loss of Glasses on  a water slide - MM 2009

Offline Avocaz

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • This is not the Moxie you are looking for
    • Age of Avo
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #4 on: 04 March, 2008, 02:23:44 pm »
Nice application text, without any LOTRO affinity i enjoyed reading this, seems very friendly. Welcome to the loony bin

TOONS:
Planet Side: Avocaz  |  WoW: Avocazarr  |  WaR: Avocaz 
BF2/BF2142/BFBC2: Avocaz   |  AO: Avocadikus / Shivalara
EvE: Avocazo / Avo Lina / Karla Koppela / Bootaki / Spunkius Haratu
PSN : Avocaz | Xbox Live : Avocazz

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #5 on: 06 March, 2008, 12:44:58 am »
Quote from: Avocaz
Nice application text, without any LOTRO affinity i enjoyed reading this, seems very friendly. Welcome to the loony bin
I agree  nice application!

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #6 on: 13 March, 2008, 05:55:11 am »
Ugh I forgot all about this.

Did anyone talk to her? Anyways, sent her a mail to see if she was still interested and to apologize for the late answer.
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #7 on: 13 March, 2008, 03:03:28 pm »
Apologies, I did speak with her in-game. She was looking for a heavy RP kin and she assummed we were due to the band. Anyway I think she's joined a kin now that has her RL family in and is heavy RP.

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
Seeking Lilabeth
« Reply #8 on: 15 March, 2008, 05:08:17 am »
Quote from: Dirtball
Anyway I think she's joined a kin now that has her RL family in and is heavy RP.
One more orphant saved
« Last Edit: 15 March, 2008, 05:09:25 am by Wicked Mouse »

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009