1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

• - Birthdays -
  • birthday War

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Application Form  (Read 3225 times)

Offline scottyusceaser

• Lurker
Application Form
« on: 20 January, 2013, 01:00:37 am »
APPLYING FOR: (PvE RP Empire)

ABOUT YOU:

Name: Scott Blackhurst
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: In MMO terms at this moment in time I am playing Wow, Final Fantasy Online, Lotro, Gw2 and The War Z. But offline I am playing Broken sword 2, Anno 1404, The guild 2, Kotor 1 and the original Hitman. But I'm forever on SWTOR. :)

A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): I am a Carer In a nursing home. I work with elderly which is an amazing experience. I use to play ruby for a team called Solihull bee's and before that Moseley. I Like to draw.. my drawings are a mixture of Anime/Graffiti. I call it Aniffiti. lol. As I said above I am a massive gamer and proud! But I had a lot of problems with a ex GF when it came to Lotro lol. And did stop playing for a year or two. I really would like to travel the world. But my main focus is Rome as I love learning about its history and culture.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Jekht-Jun
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Spec: Zabrak
Level: 50
Professions: Slicing
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Too many hours! when I am not working and spending time with friends Im playing Swtor I play everyday.
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I am a big fan of Darth Maul and the double bladed lightsabre.
Do you have any alts? (Empire and/or Republic): I have alts on both sides but I spend most of my time on Empire as I prefer the story and Im a sith at heart :D ( Not literally but yeah :P )

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I don't have team speak unfortunately but I am willing to give it ago! I do use Skype however.

Have you been in another guild? Yes I have.
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Tempious Nox, ( If i recall correctly ) as well as one I cant pronounce as its written in sith language. But the guild that was written in Sith language liked to use a lot of god-motes which isn't healthy for its members or the guild and found myself In a awkward situation so I left.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: My experiences in SWTOR differs from RP to PvP as well as PvE. I really enjoy RP but im not very experienced in that field. But with practice with a guild I can call friends and a second family anything could happen. :)

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: I really enjoy attempting to make my character look as good as possible so he will fit the role in RP. I spend most of my time either helping other players with either quests, credits or FP's etc. I have never done a Operation in SWTOR sadly. but I am very excited to take part :)

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): I don't I'm afraid I did speak to a member called Padme I'm sure its spelt that way. :) And they forwarded the link to the site.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I'm not going too lie, but I haven't heard of you until about 30-40 minutes ago. But as of what I have read I am very interested in being part of your community. I like to be a team player and I'm sure one way or the other I can contribute to you all.

What type of guild are you looking for?: I am looking for a active and friendly guild who RP, PvE and PvP. Are mature but like to have a laugh too.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Not at this moment in time. But thank you for taking time to read my Application! :)

Scotty

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: Application Form
« Reply #1 on: 20 January, 2013, 01:34:11 am »
Hello Scott and welcome to MoX.

A very nice application and i enjoyed reading it!

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are complete, should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 20/01/2013

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 20 January, 2013, 01:55:10 am »
Welcome to MoX Scotty. Nice application and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Offline Maglev

• Pie Eater
  • 21. SWTOR - Ingame Officer
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: 20 January, 2013, 12:49:49 pm »
Welcome to Mix, hope to see you online for some group activity's :)

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 20 January, 2013, 01:33:53 pm »
Hey Scotty and welcome to MoX.. I look forward to meeting you ingame.. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

Offline scottyusceaser

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: 21 January, 2013, 04:56:35 am »
Hey guys thanks alot! Really means a lot! Such a warming welcome! My first Ops today with you guys! Cant wait! :)

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 21 January, 2013, 11:43:02 am »
Welcome to MoX, and good luck with the Ops tonight.  Hope you enjoy it! :)

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 16 April, 2013, 01:12:29 am »
Due to inactivity and no request for sponsorship, I am hereby closing this application.

If you return and would like to reapply, feel free to renew this application, or post another.

Jox

binomial-cheese