Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Could I get a Trial invite please?  (Read 3262 times)

Urbricht Tremadog

Could I get a Trial invite please?
« on: 21 March, 2007, 08:56:29 pm »
I have been invited to a trial in the MoX Planetside outfit. My (currently) inactive BR19 CR2 (See "Tremadog") was primarily a battlefield medic/ combat engineer, and my current Reservist (Urbricht) has been inducted into the Outfit. I feel that a friendly but structured outfit that emphasises teamwork and supporting one's comrades rather than the infamous TR Somme footzerg fits into what I want out of Planetside. Let's face it, an ATV is convenient, but less exciting than a Gal hotdrop with a squad looking out for you.  

I am (hopefully) getting a new computer soon, which might cause a slight amount of disruption, but hopefully, if Planetside runs smoothly on the new machine, I might be able to revive Tremadog (and Bride of Tremadog). Until I get my old account sorted out, I'll make sure I stand to protect my companions, even if I cannot revive them.

I hope to see you on the battlefields of Auraxis soon.

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #1 on: 21 March, 2007, 10:02:14 pm »
Hi Urbricht,

1) Read this, it is the MoX (not just Planetside) charter, and is the guild's rules & regs.

2) If you don't already, get Teamspeak, and a handy tool to go with it is TSO, which lets you see who is talking ingame.

3) Download and join up to Xfire, it's basically a gamer's MsN and let's you know who is playing what and when  Contact me with your Username details and I will chuck you a Xfire Guild invite.

4) Read this please. It is the Planetside specific stuff, so get a cuppa and have a monacle at it.

That's bout it, post again after 2 weeks when your trial will be up, and we'll go from there
See you in-game

/Ryu

Urbricht Tremadog

« Reply #2 on: 07 April, 2007, 10:54:50 pm »
Hello. Me again. Could I please get access to the rest of the forum please, if I'm deemed worthy? I feel MoX has been a good experience for me so far, to the extent that I did reactivate my old account, adding another Planetside Advanced medic to the team. I've tried to join the team ops where possible, and we've been on a few satisfying missions.

Am I worthy of your company?  

Oh, and *passes out the peanuts*