April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Paladin Application  (Read 2309 times)

kodain

Paladin Application
« on: 05 June, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »
Greetings

Some might know me as Kodain in the past, but I'm currently Kourin.

I live in Sweden and I'll be 18 the 27th of June.

I used to be in Fallen From Grace way in the past like some members of MoX, And House TekenDuis.
Reason for leaving... FFG disbanded and Cidèt told me about you recruiting paladins.
I've wanted to join for a long time since most of my friends went to MoX after FFG and I couldn't follow.

I'm originally a prot paladin, so I focused my gear around tanking, but with tanks in TekenDuis I took a role as a healer so I have more healing purple than tanking purple. So atm I'm a holy paladin, not specced for pve though, but I can change back to prot or to a more pve-friendly holy build.

Right now I only have my healing setup to show, feel free to ask about my tanking setup if needed.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...ol&n=Kourin

It's nothing fancy, I haven't had prio on Shard of the Virtous and I'm close on getting exalted with Sha'tar so I can get the shield and the mace. Also since I'm originally a tank I haven't prioritized enchants on my healing gear.

As for alts, I got Kodain who I played with during my active raiding time in FFG, a rogue.
And then I got Prohjin who I played when I had to guild and didn't raid that I currently lvl from time to time, a warrior.

The reason I want to join MoX is like I stated above, most of the people I spoke to went here. Afaik Bloodletter has quit the game, but I know Cidèt, Oneru, Decomposer, Lanaya, Sasen for example.
I also like to aim for progress, which you seem to achieve, I'd just like to help you with that and share a bit of the joy of achievement.

As for experience I got up until Prince in TekenDuis and we tried High King Maulgar with another guild. I've started the questchains for The Eye and SSC as well.

And I've read and accepted the MoX charter.

I'll look forward to working with you, if you accept me.

- Kodain

Offline Zafrumi

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Paladin Application
« Reply #1 on: 05 June, 2007, 09:31:05 pm »
Hello mate

thanks for applying ill take a look at your application and will get back to as soon as I can

have a nice evening in the world of warcraft!
Hail Xenu!

binomial-cheese