March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Noxtar: Application  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Noxtar

• Lurker
Noxtar: Application
« on: 08 January, 2017, 11:15:38 pm »
About me:

Name: Simon
What other games apart from WoW do you play?:Battlefield, Overwatch, NeedForSpeed. But i rarely play other games.

A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): Outside of work, i enjoy playing videogames as well as training on the gym. Other than that, i watch a hek of a lot movies and TV Series. I also like Painting/drawing(on a nvidia shield tablet).

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name:Noxtar
Class:Warrior
Level:110
Profession:Enchanting, Herbalism
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?:Depends, right now i'm free from work. But during work, i usually play a  few hours a day and a lot more on weekends

Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:
Warrior was my first character ever, and i like the overall playstyle of crushing the enemy!
Do you have any alts? (Exiles or Dominion):Not on horde side, but on alliance i have a druid with good alchemy and inscription profession. As well as a 882 ret paladin, that used to be my main when i raided EN Mythic(4/7).

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

I like the challenge, and social aspect of the game. I do pvp time to time, and reached between 1800-1900 2v2 rating in MoP. I started raiding mythic in pandara(10m HC at the time). and we reached 13/14HC(mythic), but the guild died when 20m was a  requirement for mythic. In warlords i played very casual, due to work times.

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!):
Yes, but i am shy and have never spoken with others than my irl friends.

Have you been in another guild? Panic
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?
In MoP i was in "Cereal Raiders", which died due to 20m raiding.
In warlords&Legion i was in Yacht club, a swedish casual~ish guild. But the officers quit the game, and the guild is more or less dead. High priest ninjas was the guild i raided mythic with in EN, but i left it due to bad leadership. And one of them was a highly narcissist idiot.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Mythic raiding was too stressful, and when i moved to the horde side i wanted a more casual guild with friendly people!

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?:
I am a Highly sensitive person(HSP). Most people will instantly think of a dramatic crybaby with fragile skin. But i can assure you i'm not!. My nervous system is simply a lot more sensitve, i get easily exhaused in crowded and noisy places.  so videogames is a great escape!
And there might be times that i need to skip raids due to  being exhausted from a long day. Other than that, a happy and positive man! :)
« Last Edit: 08 January, 2017, 11:29:03 pm by Noxtar »

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Re: Noxtar: Application
« Reply #1 on: 09 January, 2017, 08:10:49 pm »
/Hired!

Offline Pain

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://www.m-core.dk
Re: Noxtar: Application
« Reply #2 on: 12 January, 2017, 08:34:43 pm »
Hello noxtar, dont worry about the shy, we all shy nerds for a while, I was king of shy once - but now i'm more like ragingbob.