Public > Event Requests

Request by Harperella for playing on WeatherStock

<< < (6/7) > >>

Achazia:
This is one of the biggest event on Landroval.
And I must say is an extremly nice thing to do (From US) To move the event to 4pm EST, so they can meet us Europeans halfway. (it's 11pm Cest for me) I just hope it does not cause to much problems for US people.  Organizers have done some great efforts to meet us..

Not only have they adjusted the time, but they are willing to mentor us/help us with outfits/ even offering help to level us up + security on Weathertop.

I really hope people join. And so far Kosei, Abergar, Trisbor, Padme, Madtrack, Lustwyn will join. HUGS
Lets give them something they NEVER will forget!! ok? (musicwise..hehe)

PS: and don't worry Padme/trisbor. We will reharsael the ABC music system before the event. is not difficult at all. You only need to push some commands.
The only thing that you have to do on beforehand is to download my zipfile in a music folder in the Lord of teh rings folder in MY DOCUMENTS

PS: I just realize that this topic is in the public area on the Shades forum. just wonder if we should move it from public to private, since it might be some planning going on here...

Achazia:
Edit:Sorry: Doublepost ( I am such a noob, instead of pushing modify I made a new post..)

Padme:
Great Achy... lets make them remember us and im proud to be able to take part in Weatherstock with the Shades! ;)

Achazia:
OH indeed Padme :)

I have responded in US Forum too :D

I loved the little "derailing of the topic" haha. Someone mentioned other bands that would join too (ofc a joke)

David Lee Wraith
Thoriner
Adam and the Ents
David Covhoardale
Chetwood Mac
Durin Durin
Flock of Smeagols (obviously)
Took Took
Elvish Costelo
The Thompson Tweens
Rune DMC
Frodo goes to Bindbole Wood