May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Warhammer online app - Phaeranna  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Phaeranna

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Warhammer online app - Phaeranna
« on: 19 November, 2008, 06:30:16 pm »
Hey there,

My name is Graham and im 32 years of age, hailing from Newbury England. I'm writing to make an application for my rank 16 Sorceress to join MoX.

Having had a brief chat with Warganism in game to assess your requirements etc.

I come from a different server where I am a rr 41 sorceress, but unfortunately the server is pretty dead ORVR wise. This is because order are massively outnumbered by destro, a shame. It means mostly order just queue scenarios. (and the subsequent queue for destro is pretty long)

I have played onlime MMO's for some time, starting out with Diku muds, and moving into WOW where I played both a shadowpriest (sometimes specced for healing) and a rogue.

I was a member of the guild Veni Vidi Vici and make deputy rogue officer. I played until Burning crusades, where I lost interest, I didnt really like the outlands expansion tbh. So I moved to Lotro where I played a burglar and joined a kinship called sleeping dragons.

Although the game was lots of fun, the pvp was uninspired, and ultimately sleeping dragons upped and moved to Age of Conan. I played a tempest of set there, but rapidly fell out of love with the class with the continuous tweaks they did so I put Online MMO's on hold until War came out.

I followed sleeping dragons to Warhammer, where due to playtime I was made an officer once again.

Although I love sleeping dragons, and the people in it, I feel the server cannot best support ORVR with the current balance so I decided to do some research not only to pick a more populated server to play on, but also a more balanced server.

I hope that MoX can offer me team spirit, guidance, new friends and good times. (Both of PVE and PVP) I hope that in return I can offer all I hope to receive.

I play quite a lot so I expect to level reasonably fast, although I am hellishly interested in Black guard as an alt, so that might slow my sorceress progression slightly.

Hope to see you all in game and look forward to playing with you all.

Kind regards,

Graham.

Offline War

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Warhammer online app - Phaeranna
« Reply #1 on: 19 November, 2008, 06:46:00 pm »
Welcome to MoX : two week trial from now. Our minimum entry age is 18.

1. Read this
2. Get this

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

You have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'Membership and new recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums..

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

Any questions just ask, and don't forget the peanuts.

binomial-cheese