May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Mondays ugly troll priest  (Read 2018 times)

Mondays

Mondays ugly troll priest
« on: 13 October, 2007, 07:10:09 pm »
Nick: Mondays
Class: priest
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Ench/tailoring
/played (type it in WoW):

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):ofc got vent mix o.5 installed

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? As i'm a true healbot i rather not.But i could reroll to shadoweave tailoring and respec shadow.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? 3 or 4 nights a week from 18:30 till to late
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Not on this server got here 24 hours ago.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...l&n=Mondays

Resistance gear of note:

Are you attuned to Karazhan?attuned to everything except bt/hyjal

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: atm i am 28/33/0

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best. Imp spirit buffs dps and healing in the raid.I have tried the most weird specs anyone has ever seen.But i love to heal so this spec seems best for me at this moment.

Gear: I've got primal mooncloth set and hand of eternity. Got some tbc gear but as i stopped played quit soon after tbc came out i haven't updated some slots yet.

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?
I could use some more + heal and mp5s atm i've got 1760+ heal and 115mp5s whilst casting. I'm aiming for 1900+ heal with more mp5s.But gear can be farmed skills can't so i'm not to worried about my gear as it is good enough for ssc/tk.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
I saw Decomposer's post on realm forum a few days ago thinking it was old so i didn't bother applying earlier. I'd like to join MoX as you don't seem to hardcore to me and you're raiding ssc/tk the 2 instances where i have most experience from. I'm basically looking for something new and fun, new friends and challenges.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
I'd like to see Hyjal/BT i plan to keep playing for atleast 1 more year.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
This is my 3rd priest i have got nightelves both at level 70. I've migrated here from Ragnaros because it's an old and dead server my friends are gone the guild i was in ironically named MoX has progressed to far for me.And ofcourse why play on a server if all your oldschool friends are gone.So migrated here 24 hours ago hoping to find what i have lost in the last year FUN ingame. I have a tendency to talk a lot i can also be a good listener ofcourse and a bit of a technical noob when it comes to addons etc. If i do get accepted i'll be able to raid about 3 days a week sometimes 4 depending on my worktimes. I'm always on time and prepared and i'll do my best to make my stay in MoX fun and productive.
« Last Edit: 13 October, 2007, 07:12:32 pm by Mondays »

Offline Paulonski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Mondays ugly troll priest
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2007, 07:26:29 pm »
contact me ingame, we'll have a chat.
World of Warcraft

Main - Paulonski - priest
Alts - Paulinator, Sniper, Moxpriests, Rumcola

Call of Duty

MoxPaulonski