Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: 70 rogue application  (Read 2235 times)

emsk

70 rogue application
« on: 28 November, 2007, 10:58:59 pm »
[font="Impact"][size="4"]Hey Mox i really hope to join your guild im a very dedicated raider and have been playing since near Beta heres the ap

[font="Verdana"]Nick: -anything
Class: rogue
Level: 70
Server: grim batol
Professions: eng/leatherworking (for the extra gold)
/played (type it in WoW): about 100 days on this toon my main used to be a warrior with about 220 days

Do you have Teamspeak?: Not at the moment right now i have ventrilo but i will be happy to get it

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : Absolutly

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
Evry day for about 6-13 hours .

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? :Yeh easily

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  : Yes but not on this server.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.: Im mainly in all kara-heroic epics with season 2 Oh the only blue i have is shoulders of assasination .

Resistance gear of note:

Are you attuned to Karazhan?-Yep

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: Currently shadowstep hemo very versatile in pvp really enjoyable sustained damage and semi usefull in raids.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Gear:

Im not really begging for gear i seek to upgrade but i dont wish to be greedy although i would like getting tier 5 or so eventurly.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

Im getting bored of pvp and my old raiding  guild split up.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

i want to eventurly make a pvp video but first i need some gear i have been playing since beta and have never taken a break and i hope for this to continue.

Additional Information:

I am a VERY dedicated raider and have had alot of expiricane pre tbc (finished aq 40) i have also had a good amount of expirance tbc (have tier 4 chest and such) and would be thrilled if i was recruited into moX thanks for reading cya:D[/font]

[/font]
« Last Edit: 28 November, 2007, 11:10:13 pm by emsk »

binomial-cheese