May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Rogue App  (Read 1765 times)

Pingupox

Rogue App
« on: 14 March, 2008, 04:27:32 pm »
BOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Pingupox
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: JC/Mining
/played (type it in WoW): 36 Days on this char

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Of course

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  around 2-6 hours per day, depends if i have something to do or anyone to play with
Our  Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at  19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Mördarklubben, not with this char tho. Used to play mage before, called Wox if you'v seen me. This char was just an karazhan alt before.

Post  a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your  equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is  sufficient in most cases.

* http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Pingupox
Might be pvp gear since i pvp kinda all the time right now, but ask me here in this post or ingame if you want to ask about my gear.

Resistance gear of note: Dont got any resistance gear, but if such gear if needed i can easily farm it or the mats for them

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Do you have either of the Mount Hyjal attunemnent vials? No but i have the quest

IMPORTANT:

Now  when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the  application! Here we want you to explain a little about different  aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are  suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
Explain  why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you  came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

* Right now i'm pvp (hemo, shadowstep), but for pve ofc combat sword/mace are the one and only spec in my eyes.

Gear:
Talk  a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important  for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear  you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your  class+spec).

* I'v got like full karazhan gear, there is only 2things in kara that i  dont have. So my hit are kinda done. So the things i need to upgrade  are ap and crit and that comes with everything outside karazhan. So my  gear atm are totally ready for ssc/tk.

Where is your current equipment lacking now?

* I cant say its lacking  anything acoarding to where i have been rading. But in ssc/tk/mh i  would need more ap+crit.

Guild:
Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

* Mox seems like a friendly guild. not heard anything bad about them and  the few times i'v been in contact with Mox members they'v been friendly.
  I'm looking for a type of guild who can be hardcore raiders when they  are supposed to be and have extremly fun when its not raid time.

WoW:
What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

* I'v been playing since the open beta, and my goals are to have fun  while playing. And i plan to play as long as i have somone to play with  and have fun playing.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Maybe that i have played with MK and we cleared MH and all bosses up to Gurtogg so i have some exp in mh/bt and ofc ssc/tk

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Rogue App
« Reply #1 on: 14 March, 2008, 07:38:35 pm »
Try and catch me online mate, and we'll have a chat.

Trial not granted.
« Last Edit: 15 March, 2008, 03:33:41 pm by Amirub »
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!