May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Wow apply  (Read 1158 times)

Lesma

Wow apply
« on: 16 April, 2009, 03:25:41 pm »
  • Name of the game the recruit is applying to : world of warcraft
  • Gaming interests : I like to play fps and mmorpgs, i ve played call of duty 4 but cracked now i just play WoW and call of duty 5
  • Why the recruit is applying to join MoX : because i want to improve my skills, have better gear, and of course.. to have fun
  • What the recruit can offer MoX : A dedicated player
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Lesma
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Server: Grim batol
Professions: skinning leatherworking
/played : about 30 days played

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Sure

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  
I m at home all days after 18:00 +/-, i m available for the whole duration of raids
and i ve been in Children of sepiroth

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell
i ve just gone to black temple 1 time

I m not the best player of world of warcraft, im a noob yet and i dont have a great gear, i m trying to join this guild to do heroics and improve my pve skills and then play with the more experienced players in the guild, and have fun raiding with them  

link for armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&n=Lesma (i know.. i suck)

Talents : now im with a mutilate pve build, i was with a pvp build when i was lvling, now i dont know much about this build im trying to get use to it, and im just with this spec because its better for pve

Gear : i want to get these fist weapons to respec for combat http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=37693 and http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=40704 , and i need a belt and a crossbow from utgarde keep heroic, thats what im trying to get now

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

i Just play for fun, but i would like to be a skilled player, and i dont know for how long i will play
« Last Edit: 16 April, 2009, 07:49:34 pm by Lesma »

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Wow apply
« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2009, 05:52:52 pm »
Not much heart put in ur application mate. Please rewrite it, and use this template for doing it: here.
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

binomial-cheese