March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Swtor Application Archmarat  (Read 4092 times)

Offline Archueis

• Lurker
Swtor Application Archmarat
« on: 20 December, 2014, 11:15:42 pm »
APPLYING FOR: (PvE RP Empire/Republic)

Name: Cameron
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: when i'm not playing SWTOR, Battlefield 4 or mount and blade warband
A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc):I enjoy the tabletop miniature game warhammer and gaming.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name:Archmarat
Class:Bounty Hunter, Mercenary
Spec: Currently Arsenal (dps)
Level:60
Professions: Slicing 500, Biochem 435 and going up, Bioanalysis 500
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: most days, weekdays 5ish to 9ish. Weekends, most of the day.
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:Who doesn't love the idea of being a bounty hunter, getting paid for travelling the galaxy and killing people in a universe you hold dear? Arsenal because, though I am fine with healing, I LOVE NUMBERS ON MY SCREEN. Nuff said.
Do you have any alts? (Empire and/or Republic): Yes, on both sides. empire: include LordStaffeb, purplemuffins and Baneius. Republic include: brigadirfirefly, FfonAlthe.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) No, don't really see the need for it....

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Can't remember, kicked for inactivity after a week or 2 due to playing on my many alts.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: a level 50+ of all classes but not all advanced classes.  Lots of unranked pvp playing, completed a few ops but don't tend to do them as i don't like waiting for hours for a spot to play the game.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR:Kill stuff, immerse myself in my favourite fantasy universe and enjoy exploring the galaxy.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc):Paad'm

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I find that most games are played better with friends and other people and am enjoying the friendly environment i am currently seeing, hence why i play mostly multiplayer games, and would like to be able to actually take part in ops and flashpoints.

What type of guild are you looking for?:friendly social pve style guild with a bit of roleplaying if possible.

Additional Information:I feel sad for the mature kids out there who are looked down upon because of the horrible stereotypes provided by the majority of the world. Have multiple alts on swtor so may not been on Archmarat all the time, (may add some of my alts to the guild if at all possible).

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? nope.
« Last Edit: 20 December, 2014, 11:17:33 pm by Archueis »

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Re: Swtor Application Archmarat
« Reply #1 on: 21 December, 2014, 10:54:12 am »
Hey Archueis and welcome to MoX. I hope you will have a nice time with us. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: Swtor Application Archmarat
« Reply #2 on: 21 December, 2014, 12:30:59 pm »
Hey Archueis and welcome to MoX.

You have been dabbling in the guild for a while but good to see you also made your introduction post ;)

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are complete, should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 21/12/14

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-