Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [WoW App] Thunderragee/Prôtotype  (Read 4071 times)

Offline Thunprot

• Lurker
[WoW App] Thunderragee/Prôtotype
« on: 12 June, 2012, 11:07:02 pm »
Hello Mox, Even here. I'm making an raider app,would love to join rbgs aswell.I choosed to make an app for this guild,you may ask why? I just love setle(shaman) Would love to play with him in the future. Bet there's more like him out there!
I'm 18 years old,from norway. Playing other games? Mw3,css, only when Im bored of wow tho(not that much,hehe)

Abit about myself? Working on my aprilla rs 125 2010 modell. Study? Yes,Electric line. I'm going to make myself the biggest pc-expert you ever seen  :kiss2: 

My characters:
Thunderragee(Grim Batol-EU) horde
Prôtotype(Grim batol-EU) horde
Fàst(Grim Batol-EU) horde
Whiterosê(Grim batol-EU) Alliance

First,my shaman.The second character I made to 85. I just have to say,I love shamans! From my sight,they are the most op class ingame. 1. You can play like warrior mixed with rogue as enchancement. 2. You can be an awesome range dps aswell, love thunderstorm! 3.The restoration spec,what can I say? Shamans resto mastery makes bigger heal how low ppl goes at health points, isnt that just amazing?  I'm resto,beacuse I love to keep my raid up. If we die,mostly I take myself as a bad player,since I let you down:/ But of course, we work like a team! Im resto pve and pvp,also got ele pve and pvp. Resto is 403(pve),resto pvp(idk,but full cata and 5.3kresi)Ele pve,398,pvp(Full cata+397pvetrinket(burst).  My proffs for shaman are alchemy and inscription max skilled. Inscription,why? You get an awesome shoulder enchant,can makes glyphs for ppls who think AH is overpriced. Mainly I choosed it for the shoulder enchant,to approve myself as a better player. Alchemy? Well,a cauldron may help the raid? Hehehe, also its a very good moneymaker proff,that I would need for gems,enchants, items etc.

My death knight,prôto(First character to 85) The death knights,was just to op in wotlk,so I choosed to start one after leveling my hunter up to 55,or what lvl it was req to make a dk :) Im blood(398+ one heroic item only(shoulder from morchock) Unholy pve(395+ 2catas(want to replace) Unholy pvp also(full cata) Dont got any good proffs at him,mainly I only care about my shaman. But that can change,cant it?

The other two characters,not that much to say about. Not likely to play them,dont feel their my class. I play wow whenever I'm not out,studying or training(yes,I do hometraining :shok: )  I got Voice communication programs(mumble,vent,ts3 and raidcall. Yep,got a mic!

Addons I use? Well,thinking of changing my UI. It's bored. But can say the addons I use now?

- dbm
-grid
-omnicc
-quartz
-recount
-epgp
-bartender
Theese are the addons I connect with raiding,got some more,but dont think you want to spend all day reading my addons?  :nea:

I can attend to the raid times,and can be there 30mins before yes. I can raid mostly days,except friday,saturday and sunday(just a maybe) Thoose are my fridays,may going out with some friends and such. Always real life before game liife,right? But can sure make a exception if thats needed.  So yeah,I basicly can all days :) If not a birthday or something. Can attend raid from 19:30 to 00:00,dont mind to be there one half-our more for progress.

I have been other guilds,yes. I have been in Plugged In(there we made progress to 6/8hc together) Then when diablo came out, guild lost. From my sight tho,think they are still running without me. Like,When none is online,only when its raid time. It's bored,I want a guild that can be doing fun without being in a raid and such.  Still had friends online,but didnt see the meaning of being in that guild when we only do raids together,nothing else(nothing wrong with that truly,but I want abit more social network in a guild, :lol: )

My current progress in raids:

BWD: 5/6 normal,had nef(hc) to  5% or something,can easly guide whole bwd heroic.
Bot: 4/4 normal,1/4hc
tot4w: 2/2norma
Fl: 7/7 normal,6/7heroic(can attend rag heroic)
Ds: 8/8normal,6/8heroioc(done some tries at spine heroic) Done all meta achs,I think.

I saw the shaman class unique, thats why I choosed it(got tired of dk,needed something new and special) I started to play in wotlk,with my dk. When cata popped up,I went to shaman and raided fl abit,did only manage 2-3/7hc when it wasn't nerfed. I basicly started pve with my sham,have been a pvp noob for a long time.

I can change my spec for bosses yeah,not any problem with that!
I got full enchance gear in bank,so I got gear for 3specs in pve.
I wanna reroll enchance in mop,to pvp atleast.

My gear is good enough for the dragonsoul encounter, my bad items may be the wrist,I really hate it. When Im reforging my resto gear, I go mostly for mastery. More power from my heals, but haste is also a good thing,a beast for 25man raids. I use/used to have 800-1000haste only,it worked great with that much mastery beside.

My elemental gear is going to 17% hit cap,then to 2800haste and rest mastery.But changed abit the last days,cause my 4setbonus always stack. So think i got 2400haste or so without 4setbonus. 
{Both specs}When I enchant,I most go for mastery,mastery is better then haste,always! From my sight.... Dont wanna argue if anyone wanna say against that <:  As my dk tank,I would go full mastery as reforge,and then split up dodge/parry with eachother.

If you are interested in what pc Im using? I'm using a alienware14 laptop,my new alienware aurora coming soon. I know,I know..  Alienware is overpriced just beacuse it says alienware on it... But hey,know what? I dont wanna spend my life on building a pc :d Jk.

Im looking for a guild that can have alot fun! Duo to make progress and such,being a good guild with good people basicly. Not any high req's for that, even bad ppls are good! My goals in wow,to get the most fun I can out of it. I would love to have elite pvp gear(Not that op tho,but showing off maybe?<: ) Elite gear(pvp and full heroic pve geared,the best geared I ever can be in the current expansion/patch! 

Yes,I understood and agree to the Mox Guild requiments.

Anything you wondering about? Send me a email,or may just post under?

No regrets!

- Even/thunderragee

Offline Setle

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
  • /Setle & Monrad
Re: [WoW App] Thunderragee/Prôtotype
« Reply #1 on: 12 June, 2012, 11:23:09 pm »
I choosed to make an app for this guild,you may ask why? I just love setle(shaman) Would love to play with him in the future. Bet there's more like him out there!

No regrets!

- Even/thunderragee

Wooooohhoooo I got a fan!!!
More like me? nah I'm an ONE AND ONLY!!! :)
Hope you can join mate! Thumbs up for this guy he rocks!

- Good healing and DPS!
- Funny and Talkactive!
- What can i say? Buddy!!!  :tease:
SetleMonrad
Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes. :)

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: 13 June, 2012, 01:24:16 am »
Hey Even,

Thanks for applying to MoX.

A couple of things I noticed:
 - Sundays you can maybe raid. However, Sunday has always been one of our main raiding days and it's unlikely to change anytime soon, so you'll probably need to re-think what your priorities are. We're unlikely to accept you on a Raider trial if you can't make it on Sundays or only 50%.
 - Resto shamans. We went from two teams back to one team for the time being, which means we already have two Resto shamans on one team. Two is manageable, but three is just too much. Meaning if you want a chance at a Raider trial you'll most likely have to reroll to a different main spec or toon.
 - You're thinking about changing one of your specs to PvP in MoP. However, we require our Raiders to have two viable PvE specs, especially during progression! And being a hybrid you'll have to be able to play two specs equally good and  being able to adept depending on what our raid composition needs. (This goes for every hybrid) That said, luckily for you it will be quite easy switching out talents thanks to the new talent system. But just want you to be aware, that this is one of our requirements.
 - "Even bad ppls are good". It might be just me, not understanding what you're trying to say here after a long day of work. But there are definitely requirements to be part of one of our progression teams. My question to you is, are you serious about PvE progression? I get the idea you're taking it a bit too lightly..

So my questions for you:
 - Would you be willing to change main spec or char? If so, to what class/spec?
 - Can you raid Sundays 100%?
 - Are you willing to switch out your PvP spec for a PvE spec before every raid?

That's all for now, looking forward to your reply!

/Sagiv
« Last Edit: 13 June, 2012, 11:44:53 am by Kletsnat »
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Kenjai

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2012, 01:55:35 am »
We MoX Resto Shamans blame all 8 other players if raid wipes. Not our fault they don't stand near totems or line themselves in order of health for maximum efficiency of Chain Heal.

As always with other godspec shammie's; I am curious to see your Reforges/Gear/Enchants/Gems!
« Last Edit: 13 June, 2012, 01:58:00 am by Kenjai »

Offline Thunprot

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 13 June, 2012, 07:52:49 am »
I can raid sundays tho,just need to change abit in mylife then <:  I said I will be rolling enchance atleast for one of my dual spec, I always got 2pve specs(but also pvp) But yes,I am able to change my ms/os to something the guild needs if that is needed. I see you like shamans already(got many of them eh?:d) Well,I said abit about my dk? I may rolling with that aswell, if you need a dk better then a shaman. Im willing to switch my pvp spec out with a pve one yeah,done it already before:) If Im serious about pve progression? Oh dear,you dont know me! I said my goals were to get full heroic gear+ the pvp gear in a same session. Yes,Im very serious about my pve progression. I love killing big things(bosses) and just want more challenges for everyday that goes   :shok:

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: 13 June, 2012, 09:20:06 am »
Negative comment incoming. Dont read if you cant handle it!

This guy has been in more then 10 guilds since oct last year.... Tbh I stopped looking at the rest after this.

Also MoP isnt coming within 1 month which means he left us before mop hits.

Tamtoe.
« Last Edit: 13 June, 2012, 09:24:44 am by Hordecore »

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: 13 June, 2012, 12:13:31 pm »
After looking suspecius I took 5 more mins to look at all this...

This guy is 15.....

Lying

Please DECLINE

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
« Reply #7 on: 13 June, 2012, 12:31:24 pm »
From your application at Plugged In: "Hello fellas! My name is Even and Im 19 years old."
From your application here: "I'm 18 years old"
From your application at Cuddle Vendor: "Hello fellas! My name is Even and Im 15 year old."

We have a rather strict requirement for 18+ that we don't break for anyone. Also, we don't like liars.

Good luck finding a better guild.

PS: Tamtoe, next time provide a source together with any accusations please.

Declined+Locked.

binomial-cheese