Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Tank, warrior, tauren  (Read 2237 times)

Puffypaladin

Tank, warrior, tauren
« on: 12 August, 2007, 06:32:21 pm »
Hi guys.

I saw your post in http://www.realmhistory.net/, and I came to post my application.

Due to the major obstacle of changing realms, I will give a bit of a lengthy post, so you will come to know me a bit – and hopefully, I will know you too. So, when/if I will join you, we will be both satisfied.

So, some history on my self, then I will answer your questions.

I play WOW for the last 2.5 years. Tank it the whole way. Pre-TBC, I had more time, so I went hardcore, and was in all the raids, up to naxx (4 bosses).

Post-TBC, I joined Sanctum, my current guild, and we killed Grull, and VR. Then, when all seems good, we had a severe summer vacation problem, which led to lots of /gquits, and the guild fell into kz level for the last 1.5 months. I love to tank in hard places, so I started searching for a new place. We have very few advanced guilds in my server, and those few are hardcore. Being with a (new) wife and a work, I can't attend more then 3 raids a week. On the other hand, since my life is pretty organized, I can be in this 3 with close to 100% attendance.

As I said, I love to tank, and further more, I love to get the max out of it. I play and work to get the best gear/gem/enchants all the time. In my HP-gear, I have some 16.3k hp (un-buffed), with good threat abilities (4% hit chance, 12% crit, and 9 rage per heroic strike make a strong combination). I work on my HP and threat all the time, to get the max out of it, and I check constantly how to get better.

Res gear: Got all the mets for the epic 3 FrR. And the enchants for it. Still missing the neck and ring.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...;n=puffypaladin

I can tell you that I am a very serious raider. I always work on my gear to get the best out of it. I come on time to raids, and I love new bosses, and wiping till we kill it.

Your questions:

·  Where are you from: Israel

·  Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: pre-tbc: Distortion(disbanded), Phoenix(disbaned), Ascention (expension came). TBC – Sanctum (read explanation up)
 Â·  Link to Armoury for your equipment: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...;n=puffypaladin

·  Any Alt characters you have or have played: Shadow priest to level 63

·  Why you want to join MoX: To raid, with competent team.

·  Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter which can be found HERE. – I read it. I do use mods (which is a bit close to third party applications) such as omen, x-perl and such.

What I look for in a guild:

• A live guild (i.e. that is raiding in SSC and above, in the last      weeks). I leave a sleepy guild and I don’t want to switch it to another      stucked guild.
  • A guild that move forward steadily. A guild that love to progress,      and therefore do more then just one day of progress a week.
  • Excellent people, who have deep knowledge of the game, and learn      fast, so we can move on.
  • That all the raiders do grind for their stuff (gems et cet), bring      the pots when needed and spec for the right work.
  • That you have a space for a new tank. So I will indeed raid, and      not just enlarge a rooster.
  • A serious guild at the Post KZ stage. I think I been raiding kz      since my birth or something. I look for the places beyond kz, to do 3 days      of SSC/Mag and above.
  • And last, but most important, that I will be able to tank, this 3      nights. I am not the kind of person, who takes it too personally when      there is a raid and it needs stacking, and therefore he sits outside      (Grull, for example, needs only 2 serious tanks). But on average, I expect      to tank all the raids, as much as possible.

Final note: I know you are a pvp guild. I love to pvp, but due to being in a tank spec I cant realy. So I come to tank. If at some future time, the guild as a whole will move to pvp, I will be happy, but I wont have, probably, the gear for it.

Wow. Truly long message.

Puffypaladin

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Tank, warrior, tauren
« Reply #1 on: 13 August, 2007, 12:14:59 pm »
Very nice application matey. Sadly were stocked up on all classes at the moment and for the forsseable future. Good luck finding a guild

Hindu