March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Application  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Morthor

• Lurker
WoW Application
« on: 28 January, 2017, 10:37:12 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type: Social player/PvP/PvE
Name: João (Morthor / Mikerotch)
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: BF1, Rainbow 6 Siege, among others.
A bit about yourself: I'm an IT guy, working in the mobile industry, managing people and doing some coding.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 3-4 hours every day.

What high level alts do you have?: Apart from my main, all my other chars are still at 100 or a bit lower.

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I played Druid since 2004 until a few years ago when I switched to Warrior. I enjoy the in your face kind of game play.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, any voip will do.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Yes, but that would be too much to remember since 2004. I stayed longest in TBC, Elite Legion (original one), and another hardcore ("officer checking your flasks before every raid kind of hardcore") guild who's name I can't recall right now.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
I did the raids on vanilla and the first expansions, but have not really raided since.

If you apply for PvP:
- I was one of the first people to have 4 pieces of Arena gear when the arena gears. Druid Feral was completely OP. I stopped taking it seriously after a few seasons, and have been playing more casually since then.

- What experience do you have in raids? As I said above, I have done the old 40 man and a few 25 man.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Yep
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: I've picked a few pieces from the current expansion from BGs.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I thoroughly enjoy PvP, specially now that there is gear balance. I've notived a big difference in Horde wins, since there is no un-killable full PvE gear players running around with flags. I also like doing Dungeons and socializing, I think it's one of the best parts of the game.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Unless there are old players who remember a Druid running PvP ranked playing called Morthor back in day of the PvP ranks (got rank 11), don't think so.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?
: I recognize the guild from the past, which makes me think I would be playing with like minded people.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Social/PvP/PvE

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? I'm usually quite active on voice chat. I like to believe I have a good sense of humour. I've been playing games since ZX-Spectrum days and MMOs since Ultima Online. I think I'll feel right at home at MoX.

Thank you for considering my application.
Regards

PS: I partially reformatted the application text styling. (I blame the developer in me)

Offline dobson

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Re: WoW Application
« Reply #1 on: 29 January, 2017, 09:23:55 am »
i like your text edits ! please whisper and contact an officer in game to start your trial 29/1/17

pain or dobsin are your best bets
« Last Edit: 29 January, 2017, 10:21:22 am by dobson »

BUFF MY PET!
NO

Offline Morthor

• Lurker
Re: WoW Application
« Reply #2 on: 29 January, 2017, 03:02:12 pm »
Will do. Thank you!

binomial-cheese